CIS Cup Final Ticket Information

kasabian101

Students, pensioners and now asylum seekers, ad shoot the fcukin lot of them, bleedin the system fcukin dry they are ! :sherlock:

i will leave pensioners out BD as we are both nearer that age than student age ;)

OK change that to mature students then ! (tu):sherlock:

thatll do me

(tu):uk: im a student of life

Does anyone know how many are in the continous credit card payment scheme.

Will the remainder of the clubs allocation be a ballot for the rest of us 'non box tickers '?

Thanks

not sure but wont be far off 17,000,plus there are supporters busses who get tickets as well,wont be a ballot for the other season ticket holders sorry to say

Does anyone know how many are in the continous credit card payment scheme.

Will the remainder of the clubs allocation be a ballot for the rest of us 'non box tickers '?

Thanks

not sure but wont be far off 17,000,plus there are supporters busses who get tickets as well,wont be a ballot for the other season ticket holders sorry to say

Cheers.

Not sure in hindsight why i never have ticked the box as i always go to the semi's and finals. But i did join the travel club for the first time this season.... oh well!

ohh well Fingers crossed i get one threw my RSC seeing as Ive no missed a game this season, though we will be lucky if we get 1-2 off Rangers.

Its scandalous the Allocations RSCs get from rangers.

bus will get more than 1-2

for the san giro we got 6 so for the final we should get more

although to be fair we will take names and if we only need certain amount thats all we will ask for

good thing is most of our members will be on cccs

Students, pensioners and now asylum seekers, ad shoot the fcukin lot of them, bleedin the system fcukin dry they are ! :sherlock:

i will leave pensioners out BD as we are both nearer that age than student age ;)

OK change that to mature students then ! (tu):sherlock:

which is what I am, 27 and only in 2nd year! ;) To be named alongside an asylum-seeker by BD is a badge of honour!

ohh well Fingers crossed i get one threw my RSC seeing as Ive no missed a game this season, though we will be lucky if we get 1-2 off Rangers.

As few as that? I thought you guys on the supporters clubs and buses got more than that. Poor show.

I was seeing an advert in todays paper for hospitality packages for the game,phoned up just out of interest.

£172 per person with a meal and drinks. Would obviously rather be in the rangers end but might consider it if

cant ger hold of ticket by other means.

As few as that? I thought you guys on the supporters clubs and buses got more than that. Poor show.

I was seeing an advert in todays paper for hospitality packages for the game,phoned up just out of interest.

£172 per person with a meal and drinks. Would obviously rather be in the rangers end but might consider it if

Not a bad plan, may as well use my student loan productively.....

thats another thing,disgrace imo the hospitality packages,basically if you have the money you can go no bother without having even been to a Rangers game all season or in your life,should scrap that give it to season ticket holders

although to be fair we will take names and if we only need certain amount thats all we will ask for

Our bus only got 1 ticket from Rangers for the 4-2 game at the start of the season mate, luckily we got sorted from some of the bears we know on other RSCs (tu)

I think we ended up with 1 spare in the end anaw but thats what happens sometimes :lol:

Our bus only got 1 ticket from Rangers for the 4-2 game at the start of the season mate, luckily we got sorted from some of the bears we know on other RSCs (tu)

I think we ended up with 1 spare in the end anaw but thats what happens sometimes :lol:

Your bus only got 1 ticket for the 4-2 game!!!

Something must have went seriously wrong then, what category is your club?

Our club is only a cat C and we received 3 for this game.

think we are down to cat D now mate, we were a Cat C last season but too many members have chucked it this season for one reason or another and the bus has been on its arse.

think we are down to cat D now mate, we were a Cat C last season but too many members have chucked it this season for one reason or another and the bus has been on its arse.

I didn't even know there was a cat D? Can someone confirm?

what happens for the season ticket holders who havnt ticked that will we get option on them ?

also think its shite that some people like the kasabian guy give up there ticket all be it for cash reasons still gt a ticket when people like me forking out for last 13 years dnt get one :@

If you have had a ticket for 13 years you will defo get one. Phone the ticket office and moan if you don't. Its as simple as that. If you don't ask you don't get! so many folk phone up and put the sob story on that they have had a ticket or X amount of years and they feel disillusioned, thats i they don't get 1!.

what happens for the season ticket holders who havnt ticked that will we get option on them ?

also think its shite that some people like the kasabian guy give up there ticket all be it for cash reasons still gt a ticket when people like me forking out for last 13 years dnt get one :@

If you have had a ticket for 13 years you will defo get one. Phone the ticket office and moan if you don't. Its as simple as that. If you don't ask you don't get! so many folk phone up and put the sob story on that they have had a ticket or X amount of years and they feel disillusioned, thats i they don't get 1!.

how will he get one if he has been a season ticket holder for 13 years? they will ask him if he ticked the box ,he says no and they say tough luck