Piggery On Sunday

chelseachelsea

so me a rangers fan not happy about being called a celtic fan is a reason to believe i am indeed a celtic fan ? i dont understand the logic behind that

as far the other guy who joined i have no idea, all im saying is what my lad told me on the phone earlier on again il say it i was in no way trying to spark a reaction was just wanting to see what the general thought behind a banner like that was.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QuestionMarc

Could you please summarise these answers that have been given ?

I cant seem to pin point them exactly

1. first post is on a controversial and suspicious suspect we all remeber what happened with banners at the last game

2.Another member who has joined exactly 3 minutes after you seems to agree with every word you say

3.Also a member with very few posts and has only been a member for a few days is also agreeing with every word you say

4.You keep badgering us why we are accusing you as a celtic supporter (this is typical behaviour of a celtic supporting lurker)

Marc no need to explain yourself to young declan there :anguish:

QuestionMarc

1. first post is on a controversial and suspicious suspect we all remeber what happened with banners at the last game

2.Another member who has joined exactly 3 minutes after you seems to agree with every word you say

3.Also a member with very few posts and has only been a member for a few days is also agreeing with every word you say

4.You keep badgering us why we are accusing you as a celtic supporter (this is typical behaviour of a celtic supporting lurker)

just making it clear now you can use it as a guide to spot other celtic fans (tu)

QuestionMarc

just making it clear now you can use it as a guide to spot other celtic fans (tu)

A guide :lol: :lol: