***Inter Milan v AC Milan thread***

bluenose_72

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't what game to watch, this or Monacop vs Marseille.

Italian football tends to bore me, but this is a huge game.

I think that Serie A has managed to get away completely from that 'technically brilliant but boring' stereotype.

Certainly looking forward to this!

I hate hearing British pundits talking about Italian football :(

Except James Richardson! The only person who should be allowed to present Italian football on British TV. Very knowledgeable indeed.

It's clear Hansen knows fuck all though!

Highlights of Juve v Samp just now, Pazzini is a great striker, gutted his career hasn't went the way it should have!

I don't what game to watch, this or Monacop vs Marseille.

Italian football tends to bore me, but this is a huge game.

I think that Serie A has managed to get away completely from that 'technically brilliant but boring' stereotype.

Certainly looking forward to this!

It has been away from the "catenaccio stereotype" for a few years!

However as I mentioned in the original post, I can see this being a very cagey game.

Except James Richardson! The person who should be allowed to present Italian football on British TV. Very knowledgeable indeed.

Highlights of Juve v Samp just now, Pazzini is a great striker, gutted his career hasn't went the way it should have!

Aye, Richardson can say whatever he wants and I'm shocked that the BBC didn't move to get him in the studio.

Juve's assister (Giovinco) looks like a player, hope he doesn't fail to live up to the early promise as Pazzini did.

Except James Richardson! The person who should be allowed to present Italian football on British TV. Very knowledgeable indeed.

Aye, Richardson can say whatever he wants and I'm shocked that the BBC didn't move to get him in the studio.

Juve's assister (Giovinco) looks like a player, hope he doesn't fail to live up to the early promise as Pazzini did.

He's on Setanta and I doubt he would jump ship unless Serie A was definitely going to last on the beeb.

Giovinco was terrific on loan at Empoli last season but hasn't been able to hold down a place in the Juve team this year.

Except James Richardson! The only person who should be allowed to present Italian football on British TV. Very knowledgeable indeed.

They could have even got somebody like Gabriele Marcottii who speaks great English.

Wasn't bad build-up though.