Madden 09

McBoyd

I used to play this all the time as a kid, but tbh i have fuck all idea what im doing when it comes to plays nowadays, i'll have to learn again!

I paid £24, which wasn't bad as i went to get it a few weeks ago and it was £49.99 :lol:

I think the way John Madden pops up is great! I did the Madden Test and got like 389 IQ or something, i'm just doing the 'training' now, so i can remember what the plays are!

The virtual training is brilliant:

madden-nfl-09-20080609052815165.jpg

Man, i forgot how good this game was :D

The "Madden Moments" are the best part of the game.

Madden and NFL are awesome.

Who's your team McBoyd?

I chose the Patriots, my girlfriends a fan of them, so i thought i'd see what they were like, i like their kit actually (tu)

You?

And 'Madden Moments' i'm yet to see this!? :P

WF1637Microamfball.jpg

I have this game and it's great. Always been tempted to get NCAA as well and play Superstar mode all the way through college and the NFL. I hardly ever play in team mode I just play as my Superstar. Patriots is such an obvious choice, c'mon the 49ers!

Who's your team McBoyd?

doh and to make it worse, its like listening to an American with 'awesome'! :lol:

Away and wank to your cookbook

:lol:

Who's your team McBoyd?

I chose the Patriots, my girlfriends a fan of them, so i thought i'd see what they were like, i like their kit actually (tu)

You?

And 'Madden Moments' i'm yet to see this!? :P

WF1637Microamfball.jpg

Patriots eh. You not fancy taking her to Wembley to see them play the Bucs in October? I'm heading down with 5 mates.

I follow the St. Louis Rams..... We used to have the greatest show on turf, now we struggle to win a game :lol:

Madden moments are game time situations were you have to overcome the odds and win the game.

I.e return a Field Goal, score 35 points in the 4th quarter, return an onside kick and then score etc etc Much fun

How coincidental. I just phoned my mum like five minutes ago before I saw this topic asking her to get me this game today. :O

I've got Madden NFL 08 and although I didn't play it that much, it was really fun.