Am going to the Piggery...tomorrow!

Boab

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dissapointed that any Rangers fan would want to go and see Celtic play unless it was against Rangers. A very incriminating post IB. You are going to be out of favour with many on this board.

Why would you want to go and watch Celtic anyway? :wacko:

That's not fair. I went and saw the Cup final a couple of seasons ago when I was visiting from Australia. The reason being I was too late for the regular season and my cousin is a season ticket holder for Dundee Utd. So even though I don't like Utd and hate Celtic I went anyway coz I never see football over here and it was the Cup Final. So am I a judas too?

The big difference is that was not at Celtic Park, home of our arch enemies :o

Sorry IB but I'd be passing that ticket to the first person that I met and didn't like the look of. :D

Aaah I see. True enough. Coudln't bear the thought of going there without being surrounded by a sea of blue. Hibs aren't much higher on my list than Celtic anyway.

A pal of mine, has asked me if I want to go to Parkhead and (although it is Celtic and ever so Green, and I hate green, and it will give me an ideal excuse for a shower) it should be a crackin' game or at least good.

Bottom line: Although I wouldn't want to go to Celtic Park too often, where's a good Football match, I'll go. Football is Football.

Ps. Can report back on any 'bigotry'

How do propose to survive the 90 without the natives sussing you out? Not going to blend in are you?? :wacko:

Its a point but I Ithink I'll just keep my mouth shut, I've been on your call and said I'm a rangers fan so you've got a point guys.

Ps. Not confirmed I'm goin yet, maybe I'll wish I'd went tae Firhill wae ma other pal.

A pal of mine, has asked me if I want to go to Parkhead and (although it is Celtic and ever so Green, and I hate green, and it will give me an ideal excuse for a shower) it should be a crackin' game or at least good.

Bottom line: Although I wouldn't want to go to Celtic Park too often, where's a good Football match, I'll go. Football is Football.

Ps. Can report back on any 'bigotry'

DISGRACE

Cannae believe yer awa tae watch that lot. Shouldnae think anyone would need an ideal excuse furra shower either.

What makes it worse is it doesnt matter what section of the ground your in, your still gonna be sittin wi a bunch of beadrattlers.

Football is football my arse.

This is actually a no-win situation. Obviously the guy is not gonna support Celtic, and he won't want Hibs to win either because they're still challenging for 2nd place.

Football IS football, true, but the idea of voluntarily watching a match at Parkhead, not involving Rangers, is something which gives me a sub-epidermal dread and all-round squeamishness.

...the idea of voluntarily watching a match at Parkhead, not involving Rangers, is something which gives me a sub-epidermal dread and all-round squeamishness.

So you wouldn't go to the Celtic v Milan game then?

...the idea of voluntarily watching a match at Parkhead, not involving Rangers, is something which gives me a sub-epidermal dread and all-round squeamishness.

So you wouldn't go to the Celtic v Milan game then?

Man makes a point.

Why would Rangers fans want to go to the Milan game?

I also support Milan.

LOL...you'd think your avatar and sig would be a slight clue :) Actually in both Milan come across as 'preferential', particularly the avatar.

Are you going to the Champions League second leg at Celtic Park BTW?

I also support Milan.

LOL...you'd think your avatar and sig would be a slight clue :) Actually in both Milan come across as 'preferential', particularly the avatar.

Nah, Rangers are #1 to me - I didn't make the sig or avatar, that was admin Dado who kindly devised it for me.

They're (tickets) going for over a tonne on Ebay - plus only for the home stands. I have way too many expenditures the now. So, regrettably not.

I also support Milan.

Nah, Rangers are #1 to me - I didn't make the sig or avatar, that was admin Dado who kindly devised it for me.

They're (tickets) going for over a tonne on Ebay - plus only for the home stands. I have way too many expenditures the now. So, regrettably not.

Fair enough. Just thought you wouldn't get many chances to see them. I wouldn't want to watch from the home stands. Did you think of going through Milan to see if you could get one from them?

I also support Milan.

Fair enough. Just thought you wouldn't get many chances to see them. I wouldn't want to watch from the home stands. Did you think of going through Milan to see if you could get one from them?

Milan charge unspeakable amounts. Seriously. I think they saw Ebay and decided those prices were too low.

We have never known any Rangers supporter ever to go to Porkheed unless RFC are playing....Even when cup semis were played there, many fans would not be seen dead in the piggery and refused to go quite rightly !!!!!

Its unknown to all RSC,s

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!