Lovenkrands In The Stand

Clarkyyy

In amongst our fans witha Gers scarf on .. how we could be doing with a striker with his scoring record against them 2day .. still hold out a hope he'll come back in the summer :P

He would be playing wide left at the expense of Fleck and he would have spent the first 45 minutes marking Hinkel and the Linesman. :craphead:

Novo was was in with the fans as well - sat a couple rows behind us and spent all half time and ages at full time signing autographs and getting his photo taken.

He's always in the Rangers end at the Piggery if he aint in the squad for whatever reason. The wee man got carried on someones shoulders right to the front of the que the last time, I wasn't impressed :D

Novo was was in with the fans as well - sat a couple rows behind us and spent all half time and ages at full time signing autographs and getting his photo taken.

He's always in the Rangers end at the Piggery if he aint in the squad for whatever reason. The wee man got carried on someones shoulders right to the front of the que the last time, I wasn't impressed :D

Bob Malcolm and Alan Smith were sitting along from me as well.

Smith got asked the usual question by a guy next to me, "when will you sign for Rangers?" he replied with "I would love to get a chance for Rangers if they would put an offer in for me."

Thats my mate Steff who I go abroad with on the KPL bus, he helps run the Castle Street Loyal bus in Paisley.

hope big stef pays for two seats on our bus to europe gaz

thought you were on the lash big man

:lol: Thats the patter big Stuarty hits him with as well, he sits up the back with us and the Corby boys.

Yea that was the plan mate, had a good few beers before the game but whilst at the match my head felt like it was going to explode, fuck knows what was happening, that's happened at the last 3 old firms, I think it is the early bells boozing.

I went into boozer after game for 4 pints to try wash it away but it wasn't happening.

Think I'm going to give it a miss boozing before the game against the paedo's from now on and get a beer after it.

Thats my mate Steff who I go abroad with on the KPL bus, he helps run the Castle Street Loyal bus in Paisley.

hope big stef pays for two seats on our bus to europe gaz

thought you were on the lash big man

:lol: Thats the patter big Stuarty hits him with as well, he sits up the back with us and the Corby boys.

Yea that was the plan mate, had a good few beers before the game but whilst at the match my head felt like it was going to explode, fuck knows what was happening, that's happened at the last 3 old firms, I think it is the early bells boozing.

I went into boozer after game for 4 pints to try wash it away but it wasn't happening.

Think I'm going to give it a miss boozing before the game against the paedo's from now on and get a beer after it.

:uk:

Smith got asked the usual question by a guy next to me, "when will you sign for Rangers?" he replied with "I would love to get a chance for Rangers if they would put an offer in for me."

Would be brilliant if we had alan smith

:uk: but tighto Murray will not buy us Quality.

Alan Smith isn't quality.

:anguish:

Seriously? When was the last time you saw him play well? In fact, when was the last time you saw him play?

He's another from the Lee McCulloch school of 'versatility'. No thanks.