Here We Go Again

dyzeus

Since when was Scott Mcdonald an Irish rebel fighter?

Fucking pathetic and its just a matter of time before this kind of thing will come back and haunt us.

But yeah, phuck them, 'We arrr a peeeeple" blah blah.

Ive said it a thousand times some folk hate them, than love thier own club.

Who mentioned Scott McDonald?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking pathetic and its just a matter of time before this kind of thing will come back and haunt us.

I think i seen you at the game today mate i liked yer hat :craphead::lol:

I think i seen you at the game today mate i liked yer hat :craphead::lol:

Ha Ha! You must have by that comment! You should have said hello! :lol:

:rolleyes:

Since when was any rangers player a h** or a DOB?

Double standards at it's best and mate "We Are The People" but you are acting like an arsehole :uk:

Brissybear you been on the Fosters mate?

It's not a matter of us hating them MORE, it's a case of defending our club against journo's having cheap pops. Fuck me if we have folk like yourself in the ranks we truely are doomed.

NO SURRENDER.

And you sir [brissybear] try supporting your club against these attacks instead of yer modern PC (tut tut tut) views.

Brissybear you been on the Fosters mate?

It's not a matter of us hating them MORE, it's a case of defending our club against journo's having cheap pops. Fuck me if we have folk like yourself in the ranks we truely are doomed.

NO SURRENDER.

And you sir [brissybear] try supporting your club against these attacks instead of yer modern PC (tut tut tut) views.

Support what?

Ive made it plainly clear on here ive never been a fan of the 'FTP' brigade and dont call everyone from Mark Mcghee to Noel Hunt a "fenian bastard".

Hearing the Bears singing "every other Satarday" in the second half raises the hairs on my neck, not the Famine song, not FTP at the end of the Sash and not hearing "fenian bastard".

Beleive me im no "PC handwringer" and if there wasnt for the possibility of points deduction I wount give a fuck. But thats not the case and everyone on here knows it.

As for the mhanks of coures thier should be parity, but did they even sing yesterday? I certainly never heard 50,000 chants of "DOB" coming through the telly.

I would never defend the right to call someone a fenian bastard, especially when they are nothing of the kind.

Incidentally, I dont see why defending such things is defending our club? For me its defending the very people who could harm the club.

Its amazing that our fans get virtually no coverage on tv cameras today during the game and yet we still get singled out for some choice chants? Fucking joke. Sometimes you really do have to put your usual morals to one side, and when we are treated like this thats exactly what we'll do. Yes i heard certain chants today, so what... Fuck them.

The angelic Celik fans again take the moral high ground thanks to some choice journalism which some of our support thinks is merited.

Agreed, in this day & age TBB chants etc. can do harm to our CLUB but let's not pretend it's a one-sided affair. That is all I ask.

The portrayal being US the RFC fan are the bigots while Timmy can do no harm. Just pisses me off, that's all.

Tis been a long day Brissybear, apologies if my comments were harsh towards a fellow bear!

The angelic Celik fans again take the moral high ground thanks to some choice journalism which some of our support thinks is merited.

Agreed, in this day & age TBB chants etc. can do harm to our CLUB but let's not pretend it's a one-sided affair. That is all I ask.

The portrayal being US the RFC fan are the bigots while Timmy can do no harm. Just pisses me off, that's all.

Tis been a long day Brissybear, apologies if my comments were harsh towards a fellow bear!

No worries.

The problem is that some folk cant see the woods for the trees.

We will end up being docked points or get banned from certain games.

Look its not rocket science, just common sense. Stick to the Rangers songs and our traditional songs without the add ons.

This "fuck them" attitude will come back and bite us on the arse.

No worries.

Look its not rocket science, just common sense. Stick to the Rangers songs and our traditional songs without the add ons.

You fair repeat youself don't you ! :ninja: :sherlock:

No worries.

You fair repeat youself don't you ! :ninja: :sherlock:

And you dont? :rolleyes:

I was responding to a post directly aimed at myself.

WE are the f*cking people!

Job done today. At last Walter never bowed to fan pressure. The only thing he did was play Fleck ahwead of Naismith. Anyone that's played football at any level would see Naismith's better than Fleck but fair play he doesn't look out of place but his posi9tion is not left mid. Celtic are terrible. Bar their goal;keeper, they are amateur but hopefully that will come to light come next old firm day.

This really needs to be tested in court.

Theres not a court in the world which could conceivably perceive the word "fenian" as appertaining to

a sect or a race therefore it cannot be sectarian or racist.

Therefore just because 1 man in UEFA had to have two bites of the cherry to get The Billy Boys banned doesnt

mean that fenian is sectarian or racist - if he had actually researched the meaning of the word instead of just

listening to the one sided e-mail campaigns of the tims then he would have seen that for himself.

Likewise the famine song - Reid the sex pest came out and called it "vile vicious and racist" yet its nothing of

the sort.

Unfortunately a couple of knuckle dragging neanderthals in our support got pyshed and arrested for an array of

actions which just happened to include the famine song so thats the part which got the publicity.

Neither singing the famine song or the use of the word fenian could ever be perceived as racist or sectarian in

the cold light of a court room.

Heres the definitions of sectarian.

Sectarian

1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a sect.

2. Adhering or confined to the dogmatic limits of a sect or denomination; partisan.

3. Narrow-minded; parochial.

1. A member of a sect.

2. One characterized by bigoted adherence to a factional viewpoint.

Now where can we find where a 'fenian' is a sect?

Heres the various definitions.

# The name Fenians was first applied by John O'Mahony to the members of the Irish nationalist organization which he started in America in 1858. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian

# Fenianism - The Fenian Brotherhood was an Irish Republican organization founded in the United States in 1850s by John O'Mahony and Michael Doheny. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenianism

# A brotherhood for the overthrow of British rule in Ireland.

members.iinet.net.au/~perthdps/convicts/glossary.html

# A term used since the late 1850s for Irish nationalists who opposed British rule in Ireland. The original Fenians were a secret organisation ...

www.oldbaileyonline.org/static/Glossary.jsp

# fenianism - represented the revolutionary and international aspects of Irish nationalism in that it organized radical Irishmen in Ireland and abroad. ...

www.bartleby.com/67/1168.html

If this goes to court it will be laughed out - unfortunately it seems only to be brought before the courts in circumstances

where the accused is also pished, abusive and generally behaving like a ned which doesnt help the case for the defence.

No worries.

Are you serious......... :lol::lol::lol:

Well it was scott broon9 that the alleged song was about. Not that anybody seems to have heard it.

Or even know to what tune it is sung.....

But there's nothing wrong with calling him a fenian bastard since he joined the Sporting Wing of PIRA.

It's obviously not sectarian.

We all know he's a Prod :pipe: