• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All out attack.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mendes:

:aaron: :boyd: :Naismith:

i think this would be a good team to defeat forfar by at least 5.

And also why the fuck would anyone "be happy with a point" in the old firm game? FFS

EDIT: Swapped Ferguson for Edu.

Glad to see its online too!

:)

is it a good picture on that site mate ?

What site? :craphead:

Not sure mate, it normally is a 6-7/10 , but not perfect :P

alright cheers a knocked back a ticket last night for the game away up to forfar on a wednesday night no thanks :rolleyes:

Glad to see its online too!

:)

is it a good picture on that site mate ?

What site? :craphead:

Not sure mate, it normally is a 6-7/10 , but not perfect :P

I blame celtic for that

aye why not they need to take the blame for something :craphead:

Let's play for the draw. Forfar are a tough team. (tu)

Walter? Shouldnt you be leading a training session?

I've told the lads that on the day of a tricky game like this they need all the rest they can. Big Barry's sitting next to me right now learning Baa Baa Black Sheep on the keyboard... he can't even master it at half speed! :craphead:

We play Kilmarnock on Saturday, I'd take a draw right now (tu) Well you know how teams play when the come up against the Old Firm, they are always up for it.

I have never heard so many people say they would be happy with a draw, even before a ball is kicked.

Before a ball is kicked, I wouldnt be happy, but I would grudgingly accept a draw in our (technically) most difficult away game as a worst case scenario, however, after watching the game, I am not in any way even satisfied, this was a game there for the taking, and, we werent up for it, so, negativity is expected, I would say, and I am generally labelled Mr Positive haha

Let's play for the draw. Forfar are a tough team. (tu)

Walter? Shouldnt you be leading a training session?

I've told the lads that on the day of a tricky game like this they need all the rest they can. Big Barry's sitting next to me right now learning Baa Baa Black Sheep on the keyboard... he can't even master it at half speed! :craphead:

hahahahahaha :D

:alexander:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:edu: :davis:
:aaron: ------------------------------------------------ :Naismith:

:boyd: :miller:

Is what I'd like to see...

Mainly just Edu, Aaron, and Davis - at centre-mid - the rest I'm not too fussed about.

McCulloch in CM :anguish:

We can look forward to seeing that for the rest of the season then. I bet they're fucking over the moon that they've found a position he's not totally awful in.

Why is that a bad thing? Surely, regardless of oour opinions on him, if he actually performs well (and he was in no way our worst performer against Celtic), it shouldnt be a problem? same goes for any player in a Rangers top, no?