how long before UEFA is held responsible

after watching last night and tues night night, two great games, spoiled by shocking decisions, how long is it before someone like abramovich takes action against UEFA for their incompetence and is it possible?........darren fletcher misses the final down to a clearly wrong decision and no appeal process, and chelsea were absoltutely robbed last night

all four pens were stick on's as far as i and god knows how many other mutual fans could see........never mind the home support

beautiful game? dont make me laugh, im so sick of football being spoiled by bad decisions i honestly dont love the game as much as i used too

dont even get me started about recent scotland bad decisions, im sure there are more than a few

after watching last night and tues night night, two great games, spoiled by shocking decisions, how long is it before someone like abramovich takes action against UEFA for their incompetence and is it possible?........darren fletcher misses the final down to a clearly wrong decision and no appeal process, and chelsea were absoltutely robbed last night

all four pens were stick on's as far as i and god knows how many other mutual fans could see........never mind the home support

beautiful game? dont make me laugh, im so sick of football being spoiled by bad decisions i honestly dont love the game as much as i used too

dont even get me started about recent scotland bad decisions, im sure there are more than a few

Yeah, I was furious when Chelsea's Abidal was sent off, what a joke!

i didnt say that the ref was cheating, simply stated that they had 4 penalties refused...........anyone got anythin intelligent to add?

i didnt say that the ref was cheating, simply stated that they had 4 penalties refused...........anyone got anythin intelligent to add?

1 clear penalty, the rest were either no penalties or hard to judge.

The bad decisions in football is what makes it so exciting though. Imagine every decision was perfect; video replay technology, goal line technology etc

I was furious with some of the decisions last night. Two penalties Chelsea should have had and Abidals/Fletcher's red cards were a joke. But that's football!

The bad decisions in football is what makes it so exciting though. Imagine every decision was perfect; video replay technology, goal line technology etc

I was furious with some of the decisions last night. Two penalties Chelsea should have had and Abidals/Fletcher's red cards were a joke. But that's football!

just think with so much at stake financially and for players, wrong decisions are ruining the game, especially when two players who were MORE than unlucky to get sent off, now miss the final and it cant even be reviewed?!!!!

IMO, there should be an appeal process for wrong red cards. It's arrogant to believe the refs will get it right 100% of the time.

Also, all yellow cards should be wiped out previous to the semi finals so that a case like last year doesn't arrive, Yaya Toure was booked in the first game of the tournament and then in the semi final second leg. Had Barca made it to the final he would have missed it. Unfair, imo.

didnt anyone see drogba shouting at the camera its a fucking disgrace? He was clearly heard lol. He was going nuts. Fucking right too.

Why is he quite right?

In other sports there are bad decisions e.g. rugby, cricket without the disrespect shown by Chelsea. When I was playing we all knew the refs decision was final.

Chelsea were like celtc last night, very bad losers.

Say for example, Rangers were in Chelseas position last night, everything happened the exact same.

The BearsDen would be going nuts :lol:

I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't be sat there saying "A decisions a decision lads.."

didnt anyone see drogba shouting at the camera its a fucking disgrace? He was clearly heard lol. He was going nuts. Fucking right too.

Why was he (And Ballack) the only one acting like a spoilt brat ?

Lampard was also furious but didn't act like that...

There is no excuse, Drogba is a whining cheating c*nt.

McBoyd: That's the most pish argument I've heard about that game.

It wasn't Rangers, so big fucking deal.

didier drogba was at it.

as he is in most matches.

how often do you see drogba go down injured? hobbling? lying on the side of the pitch but still on the pitch so the play has to be stopped. drogba is the worst for it, an the fact that chelsea are such bad losers.

on a note about the referees well thats just the way it goes. referees can play a stinker sometimes but these things happen.

and on a final final note..... essien = awesome . his goal was awesome it reminded me of a famous man i use to love watching Tony Yeboah for Leeds United. absolutely superb goal!

Say for example, Rangers were in Chelseas position last night, everything happened the exact same.

The BearsDen would be going nuts :lol:

I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't be sat there saying "A decisions a decision lads.."

OK but I'm damn sure we would've conducted ourselves a lot better.

If Chelsea had tried attacking instead of 10 men behind the ball in the 1st leg...................................

Drogba got what was coming to him for years of diving, Ballack is an arrogant bastard & Chelsea thought they were through after last week. Ha Ha

Most pish argument? doh

Pishest ya mean? :craphead:

I was just FUCKING saying turn it around and i'm FUCKING sure this "Oh a decision is a decision" thing wouldn't be FUCKING being said. Its true, we'd being going FUCKING nuts.

So henceforth in this situation, the Chelsea fans and players have every right to go nuts too as they feel their team has been done, IMO they were shocking decisions, and whilst it does happen in the game, it shouldn't, and not that many times in one game.

Drogba is a diver, and karma is a bitch, but still.

Get off your 'i know everything about football and you don't' high horse mate, people can differ in opinion without having to result to "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU...NERRRRR!!!" doh

That being said, i don't actually support Chelsea at all. :21:

IMO, there should be an appeal process for wrong red cards. It's arrogant to believe the refs will get it right 100% of the time.

Also, all yellow cards should be wiped out previous to the semi finals so that a case like last year doesn't arrive, Yaya Toure was booked in the first game of the tournament and then in the semi final second leg. Had Barca made it to the final he would have missed it. Unfair, imo.

just robbing the tournement of players that make it great by not reviewing decisions that are completely wrong

football wouldnt be as exciting if every decisions was checked with video evidence or somthing like that, decisions go your way and go against you, makes the game far mor exciting imo even though it is a pain in the arse when u get a clear cut decisions against you. but its always great when you get off with a very bad challange or score an offside goal.

I can imagine players being pissed off and going nuts but if any of our players pushed the ref against the wall in the tunnel then looked to slap him before punching the wall I would be ashamed.

Why was he (And Ballack) the only one acting like a spoilt brat ?

Lampard was also furious but didn't act like that...

There is no excuse, Drogba is a whining cheating c*nt.

I usually don't say things like this about people, but you sir are a troll. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, if Drogba hadn't spent so long rolling around on the ground then there wouldn't have been so much injury time allowing Iniesta to score.

Simple as that really.

1 clear penalty, the rest were either no penalties or hard to judge.

at least 3 clear penalties, 2 of which the ref had a perfect view of! both these games were tarnished by poor refereeing (and sporting conduct for that matter in the chelsea barca case - drogba and dani alves were shocking)

uefa needs to take a good look at themselves and who they pick the referee games, in europes elite competition we need the best referees - not refs who have previously been sent home from a world cup for making too many mistakes!

Drogba made the biggest mistake for me. I find it easier to aver blame from the referee when it isnt rangers involved but when youv got drogba on 100 grand + and misses the chance to bury barca you have to ask questions, is he the drisgrace? No of course not

I felt very sorry for the referee coming off that park the other night, and of course he didnt cost chelsea thier place in rome, he didnt bless andread iniesta wth the talent to strike that ball the way he did. He didnt want to wake up today with death threats and all over the papers, he wants to go un noticed walkin away knowing he has done a good job.

So for me it is drogba who is the disgrace

Drogba made the biggest mistake for me. I find it easier to aver blame from the referee when it isnt rangers involved but when youv got drogba on 100 grand + and misses the chance to bury barca you have to ask questions, is he the drisgrace? No of course not

I felt very sorry for the referee coming off that park the other night, and of course he didnt cost chelsea thier place in rome, he didnt bless andread iniesta wth the talent to strike that ball the way he did. He didnt want to wake up today with death threats and all over the papers, he wants to go un noticed walkin away knowing he has done a good job.

So for me it is drogba who is the disgrace

point is that clearly he did not do a good job........i dont think that there can be any arguement over that, drogba was out of order, but emotions run high and some can handle it better than others.........

though he is a cheatin, divin bass lol