The Football Years

lewisb72

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is keith jackson a tim??? what about the other guy who was talking?! forgot his name!

i always thought he was one of us, is there another keith in the media that supports us

the camp as fuck one with blonde hair - he was def a tim!!

and the big kinda fattish guy he really seemed like a tim too - and spiers obviously!! that was so one sided it was as if rangers were the bad guys or something!!

and that fat fucking bitch at the end ? who the fuck was she?? fat slut - she should go die

We still would have won it without Arteta's pen, we would have been equal on GD but we had scored 2 more than them, 3 more with Arteta's so the title was ours. Fuck em!

yeah but had he missed it we would have had the most anxious few moments of our life!

i remember that day so well, was fucking amazing,. wish i was there mind

Loada pish - I know I remember it for being in amongst the T******* at Glasgow airport on my way to Glasgow airport. The bastards took the plain I was on and I was absolutely fuming. Got to Greece around half time in the game - think I had the last laugh was absolutely pishing myself. Watching the Dunfermline game was a highlight aswell.

Why would Mcleish be sore about winning the treble?

I still can't get my head around that statement doh

Who cares about they cunts, we won the treble, 50 record titles, Celtic were good, Rangers were better :)

Fat bitch at the end saying seville is all people remember from that season.

Aye, she did that! 'Strange, but thats why we love Scottish Football, makes no sense whatsoever'

un-fucking-believable

"the treble time forgot" ?

"the only thing remembered is suville" says pig in lipstick :BELM: - only thing you remember maybe fatty as you try to block out the hurt. bitter bitter bitter bitter. still no amount of shitty programmes is gonna change the facts - you won fuck all we won the treble.

We still would have won it without Arteta's pen, we would have been equal on GD but we had scored 2 more than them, 3 more with Arteta's so the title was ours. Fuck em!

yeah but had he missed it we would have had the most anxious few moments of our life!

i remember that day so well, was fucking amazing,. wish i was there mind

same it was the season after that i got my season ticket.