The Football Years

lewisb72

This was the biggest load of shite. Two mins coverage of the league cup final. No coverage at all of the 5-1 humping we gave them. A wee bit about the scottish cup final. About ten mins of us celebrating our 50th league title. They might as well have called it "The year of Seville", it was utter bollocks. Would have been better of watching CBB.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to my uncle last night about this. He is a Man Utd fan and he said he couldn't believe how biased it was. Just said it was all Celtic and he kept changing channels to see if we got mentioned. I mean we won the treble.

STV are a shower of cunts.

That big fat burd aff Real Radio is such a Timmy as well. Some cunt should tie a hot dog to her head and tell her to jog on. Might lose some weight.

is keith jackson not meant to be one of us though

cause he dont fucking sound like it

Wot the fuck gave you that idea?!?!

Keith Jackson used to play for Rangers before an injury ended his career and he went into journalism. He is a die-hard bear and is best pals with Mark Hately.

jackson is a gutless coward who bottled out on a vote for the final player of the month award when lennon was chuckin it, should have been awarded to a Hearts player, but he shit it from thelikes of guidi and co, lennon won it. Best pals wae hateley ? Must be the only pal hateley has goat then ! :sherlock:

I know it wa slast Thursday 14/01/10 did I miss something on this programme quote 2003 will be remembered for the Scum going to Seville.

They entered into 4 competitions and won nothing eg F**K

ALL

We entered the same 4 competitions and won 3 am I missing something like a TREBLE

When we got to that wee diddy cup UEFA FINAL we entered 4 comp's and won 2

Must be the establishment againjst us

GIRUT

WATP

Our treble winning season that broke celtics short stranglehold on the SPL fed into timmys tripe factory and shat out the end as the biggest exercise in turd polishing I have ever had the misfortune to see.

Admitedly our early exit from Europe would see a slight shift to celtic, but our league campaign should have had more focus as a result. The majority of the programe consisted of contributers praising celtic for an hour.