The Football Years

lewisb72

2003: Judgement Day The story of the final day of the SPL in 2003 when the Old Firm were level on points going into the last game of the season. Martin O'Neill's Uefa Cup finalists Celtic took on Kilmarnock at Rugby Park, while Alex McLeish's Rangers took on Dunfermline at Ibrox, and the title was decided by a goal difference of one between the sides.

Get it watched.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003: Judgement Day The story of the final day of the SPL in 2003 when the Old Firm were level on points going into the last game of the season. Martin O'Neill's Uefa Cup finalists Celtic took on Kilmarnock at Rugby Park, while Alex McLeish's Rangers took on Dunfermline at Ibrox, and the title was decided by a goal difference of one between the sides.

Get it watched.

Will be in pub but already set the Sky+ to record it, a must for any Bluenose IMO.

Get it watched.

Will be in pub but already set the Sky+ to record it, a must for any Bluenose IMO.

Yeh, but youve got to put up with the seville pish. Dont know if i could stomach that.

Get it watched.

Yeh, but youve got to put up with the seville pish. Dont know if i could stomach that.

Its like plenty of good films though, all works out well in the end

Get it watched.

Balde getting sent aff and all they greetin faces - then watching us win the league i could stomach that

Get it watched.

Still it has a happy ending :)

It would be un-watchable if we hadent matched (and bettered) celtic's run (we had a worse squad in comparisson and done some incredible things in europe as a whole that season).

But we won the treble, they won fuck all. Heres a song to get us warmed up :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSK-J_24K4

Just had a barny with the mrs over this. She reckons i'm " a fucking selfish cunt" for wanting to watch this show. My answer of i've been looking forward to this for weeks wasn't deemed good enough apparently.

Just had a barny with the mrs over this. She reckons i'm " a fucking selfish cunt" for wanting to watch this show. My answer of i've been looking forward to this for weeks wasn't deemed good enough apparently.

Get it watched.

:mad: canny find stv on the sky so any bright sparks that knows how i can get it please let me know