what happened to the thread about liewell and reagan ?

Redsox1

Harvard psychologist Daniel Wegner (and associates) have discovered in terms of mastering our secret-keeping and willpower in general largely boils down to a few pieces of practical advice:

• Stay sober — alcohol diminishes willpower (shocker!).

• De-stress — stress inhibits conscious mind control and facilitates hyperaccessibility, hence spillage of secrets.

• Write it down — Got a juicy tidbit ripe for the telling? Jot it down in a private journal. Experiments have found that expressing the mental obstacle helps eliminate the potential for an ironic process.

I read the thread, consumed the information and can say nothing. Loose lips sink ships.

:sherlock:

And anyone who didn't read it is obviously not a REAL Rangers fan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvard psychologist Daniel Wegner (and associates) have discovered in terms of mastering our secret-keeping and willpower in general largely boils down to a few pieces of practical advice:

• Stay sober — alcohol diminishes willpower (shocker!).

• De-stress — stress inhibits conscious mind control and facilitates hyperaccessibility, hence spillage of secrets.

• Write it down — Got a juicy tidbit ripe for the telling? Jot it down in a private journal. Experiments have found that expressing the mental obstacle helps eliminate the potential for an ironic process.

I read the thread, consumed the information and can say nothing. Loose lips sink ships.

:sherlock:

Aw fuck, I told Ben51. I was pished at the time because work is stressing me out, not helped by the fact I'm on here reading about the corruption of our great football club . It's a vicious circle Moses, a vicious circle. He will keep it to himself I'm sure. It's out of my control now, which worries me....

We've taken it off for the meantime after contemplation of the legal situation. Regan's lawyers are no strangers to this site, we've had letters from them before. We're trying to check this info out and the person who posted the thread fully supports the removal meantime.

We all really, really hope the info is true and verifiable, as soon as it is it will be back up. Regan must go.

If true, it's a bombshell on top of Regan and Liewell. Presumably the media have the alleged emails and are now checking their veracity, will be contacting the relevant parties and checking with their own lawyers before making a final decision.

This to me seems like another one like the "video" of Lennon racially abusing Diouf that was gonna get leaked. It may well exist but doubt very much it will see the light of day. Would love there to be something here though just to confirm what we all know already about the corruption of Lawell and his lapdog Reagan.

If true, it's a bombshell on top of Regan and Liewell. Presumably the media have the alleged emails and are now checking their veracity, will be contacting the relevant parties and checking with their own lawyers before making a final decision.

Shuggy

When you speak to people who use FF it's patently obvious because their opinions are all the same

They all believe the propaganda

Not true. I post on FF more than on here, for me its easier to navigate (pc illiterate loyal)but there are huge cleats that simply attack any fan with a different opinion to them. I've been banned a dozen times on it and the most recent was for telling someone, who was being an arse, to f&@k off.

RM and FF have both their problems but should be united in one common goal; the Rangers.

Please don't ban me, I'm trying to be honest....honest guv' :rolleyes:

Not true. I post on FF more than on here, for me its easier to navigate (pc illiterate loyal)but there are huge cleats that simply attack any fan with a different opinion to them. I've been banned a dozen times on it and the most recent was for telling someone, who was being an arse, to f&@k off.

RM and FF have both their problems but should be united in one common goal; the Rangers.

Please don't ban me, I'm trying to be honest....honest guv' :rolleyes:

I think you just proved my point

Cheers for that

If this is true then it would be akin to the SFA aiding and betting Whyte in his crimes.

Maybe that is why when they brought disrepute charges against Rangers they said the Directors must of known what was happening, because the SFA did!!!

IMO this will be swept under the carper and nothing will come of it, not least because Traynor does not have the balls (as has been shown before) to go against the SFA or Liewell.