What is your view on Ian Black as a player?

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ian Black is a good player?

Idon't think we should rush into anything theres gonnae be fucking loads of free transfers kicking about scottish football in the next few weeks as squads start getting decimated as the bank tightens it's grip on the wretch's left in SPHell.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he would be a good signing for us,he's a good passer of the ball and he likes a tackle(no pun intended) just have to tell him to keep the heid, be a good foil for a couple of youngsters in the midfield.

I'm surprised so many Rangers dans think Ian Black is a decent player.

When I hear him described as 'terrier like' it pisses me off due to the fact that he is just a footballing thug. He has a good engine but thats about it. I'd rather have Gary Harkins from Kilmarnock and he's a lazy bastard.

I hope I see him nowhere near a Rangers jersey.

I have to agree with you.

A talented lazy bastard, better than Black, different players right enough. (tu)

Good player. Actually said I'd take him before our current plight. Comfortable on the ball and a good passer of the ball. Definitely has a bit of the "hatchet man" element to his game but he would definitely be a good signing in my opinion.

Fuck right off with this cunt . I'd rather have one of our own , younger FOOTBALLERS in the side next season than this rancid , thuggish cunt of a human being .

People like him shouldn't be allowed anywhere near ibrox .

Cunt .

BBC is reporting he's agreed to join us in principle, depending on the league we're in next year.

He's a total prick on the field, but I would find it difficult to reject any player given our current situation.

Ive known blackie for ages, he really is a great guy and hes very excited at the prospect of playing for rangers, he is a fantastic midfielder and he really is passionate about the game, hell be a great addition to sSir Allys squad.

Put to one side his tackle on Jelavic for one moment and base this solely on his playing ability. I honestly believe that Ian Black is a good SPL centre mid, he can pass a ball, got a good bit of dig in the midfield and not afraid to hit a ball (as he showed us near the end of the season, unfortunately).

Yes, he might not be the nicest person in the world, and through in a few rough challenges but in the end, this is the playing side of him we're requiring him in. So yeah, solely based on his footballing abilities, what's your opinion on him?

He's a fuckin animal ! :craphead:

I feel he'd do a job at Rangers. To be fair though I'm very tired of Davis fannying about like a sweetiewife around strong SPL midfielders. No aggression in that cunt, what a refreshing change it would make

At least he could paint the stadium for the Green/Whyte consortium while you lot try and find a league where someone wants yous.

Lol comedy Gold !!

GIRFUY

HH

Historically it is the mhanky inbreds who get it shoved right up them ala torbett flavoured ice cream complete with lashings of K-gel ya soap dodging lame eyed monobrowed table leg shagging fuck dog monkey, large John knew. :wanker::sherlock::sherlock: