Alnic3856

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweets

5m John Bomber Brown ‏@johnbomberbrown

All i can tell you for a fact is if you give them ur ST money it will go into a black hole. GONE i will have more info soon

Expand

Bomber's latest uttering.

What I don't understand about Brown is that he is saying for the fans to give him our season ticket money.

I'm sorry, but is he now making Smart cards for us or what?

I think I'd rather give my season ticket money to the person that actually owns the club so that I can get through the fucking turnstile next season.

Have I picked this up wrong and talking shite or is that what he's actually asking?

:dry:

What I don't understand about Brown is that he is saying for the fans to give him our season ticket money.

I'm sorry, but is he now making Smart cards for us or what?

I think I'd rather give my season ticket money to the person that actually owns the club so that I can get through the fucking turnstile next season.

Have I picked this up wrong and talking shite or is that what he's actually asking?

:dry:

Well, your season ticket money is what he intends to buy the club with ... that's what a "fan buyout" is all about. Not sure he's thought about how to fund the club when all the season ticket money has gone to buy it. I guess everyone will have to buy one of those too.

We dont need battles we need unity

My friend, my post was in response to the allegations that John Brown has an alcohol problem. If he has he may well be fighting a battle or indeed -like Gazza, The Goalie et al - may have to fight this battle.

This has nothing to do with unity. If John's rambings are substance induced he will eventually have a battle to overcome this.

John Brown of sound mind and body would aspire to nothing else but unity in the cause of Rangers Football Club.

We use derogatory terms to describe someone with a substance problem and in so doing, we de-personalise and de-humanise such people.

Let me tell you about an experience I encountered a few years ago - summer in fact - when we actually got one.

I was in the beer garden of a hostelry across the road from The Priory on the south side of Glasgow. Ironic, I know!

There was a fire alarm activation at The Priory and all persons within were evacuated to the front of the building.

There were many poor looking souls including anorexics who were painfully thin.

The sight of these poor individuals provoked humour and abuse from some of the patrons of the pub across the road who were clearly enjoing the show.

I remain extremely proud that I took them to task and reminded them of the old saying. "There but for the grace of God go I."

My post was not about unity which we all strive to achieve, but about derogatory comments about a former fine servant who may be in need of support.

As I stated in my post,time will tell what will be.

"Be kind,everyone is fighting a battle."

Good post, but especially this quote.

Some of the comments made about his drinking habits from other bears are out of order. If you don't agree with what he is doing or saying then fine. But don't turn to comments about his relationship with drink.

That's low as fuck (td)

Some of the comments made about his drinking habits from other bears are out of order. If you don't agree with what he is doing or saying then fine. But don't turn to comments about his relationship with drink.

That's low as fuck (td)

Thank you my friend, you are a kind person.We do not know what awaits us as we go through our daily lives and it is easy to look down on those upon whom we perceive to be less worthy than ourselves.

As my old Ma God rest her soul used to tell me, "don't get full of yer own self importance."

Aye she was a wee Brigton wumman,was my Ma, but by God she knew her stuff!

That's low as fuck (td)

away and cry about the fucking tennis

That's low as fuck (td)

He's doing his best to derail our recovery Ben, good intentions or not people are going to be frustrated at him.

Thing is Bomber does seem drunk or not really in touch with reality the way he's been going on.

I remember the night of the Legends v AC Glorie game, a female poster came on here and blasted Gazza for not being present.

Her comments were met with general disapproval, however in my reply I said that Gazza will always be a much loved member of the Rangers' family and that it must have broken his heart not to be present that evening.

Now, I do not know John Brown personally. What I do know is that he was one of the finest servants ever to wear a Rangers shirt. Think back to 1989/90 when he ruptured his achilles playing against The Sheep when he should have been no-where near a football field in the first instance.

John served us brilliantly during our 9 in a Row period. He exuded what being a True Blue means.Read Ally's account of the build up to the 1992 cup final against Airdrie in which he explains that John was down at breakfast at the crack of dawn because he was so wound up.

From the various comments on here it is alleged that John has a problem with alcohol. If this is true then it is unfortunate but I would suspect that many of the name callers on here might wish to examine their own alcohol intake and reflect before pouring scorn on another.

If the statements by John Brown are indeed alcohol induced then he is more to be pitied than ridiculed. There is no-one on this forum who would post snide and insulting comments about Gazza. Why do so about John Brown if he is similarly afflicted?

I think we should all take a step back.Let John say whatever he wishes to say. Don't respond -especially with nasty comments - and let matters play themselves out.

Time will tell if John is the real deal or is simply delusional.

If it is the former, there are lots of people - myself included - who will have to eat a big slice of humble pie.

If sadly it is the latter then rememember the times John Brown made you cheer.

I recall the late Brian Moore's commentary at Elland Road in part two of the Battle of Britain.

"Brown's challenge is a strong one and a fair one." The challenge that saw the ball from Brown-Durrant-Hateley-McCoist - GOAL!

If John is suffering let me once again reiterate the words I used in reply to the young lady after the Legends' game.

I've actually no idea if he has a problem with alcohol, he may just like a drink. But ever since he appeared on the scene he's seemed drunk or certainly irrational.

If he was so keen to speak up in this manner then why couldn't he do it against his former employer 'Sir' David Murray? Or Craig Whyte before it was too late even? It's frustrating that he's doing all this now based on nothing other than suspicion, and therefore derailing us at a time we need to recover, he knows how we've been let down so much by 'Rangers men' chancing getting us on the cheap.

Some people may be being harsh but I think it's understandable considering our situation.

He's doing his best to derail our recovery Ben, good intentions or not people are going to be frustrated at him.

Thing is Bomber does seem drunk or not really in touch with reality the way he's been going on.

Aye,and why does he always open his arse and spout after 6 bottles o buckie???

I remember the night of the Legends v AC Glorie game, a female poster came on here and blasted Gazza for not being present.

Her comments were met with general disapproval, however in my reply I said that Gazza will always be a much loved member of the Rangers' family and that it must have broken his heart not to be present that evening.

Now, I do not know John Brown personally. What I do know is that he was one of the finest servants ever to wear a Rangers shirt. Think back to 1989/90 when he ruptured his achilles playing against The Sheep when he should have been no-where near a football field in the first instance.

John served us brilliantly during our 9 in a Row period. He exuded what being a True Blue means.Read Ally's account of the build up to the 1992 cup final against Airdrie in which he explains that John was down at breakfast at the crack of dawn because he was so wound up.

From the various comments on here it is alleged that John has a problem with alcohol. If this is true then it is unfortunate but I would suspect that many of the name callers on here might wish to examine their own alcohol intake and reflect before pouring scorn on another.

If the statements by John Brown are indeed alcohol induced then he is more to be pitied than ridiculed. There is no-one on this forum who would post snide and insulting comments about Gazza. Why do so about John Brown if he is similarly afflicted?

I think we should all take a step back.Let John say whatever he wishes to say. Don't respond -especially with nasty comments - and let matters play themselves out.

Time will tell if John is the real deal or is simply delusional.

If it is the former, there are lots of people - myself included - who will have to eat a big slice of humble pie.

If sadly it is the latter then rememember the times John Brown made you cheer.

I recall the late Brian Moore's commentary at Elland Road in part two of the Battle of Britain.

"Brown's challenge is a strong one and a fair one." The challenge that saw the ball from Brown-Durrant-Hateley-McCoist - GOAL!

If John is suffering let me once again reiterate the words I used in reply to the young lady after the Legends' game.

My info tells me Bomber has been off the drink for 8 months. If true, it makes all this shit even more embarrassing.

The bottom line is, he is a hypocritical idiot and if he truly knows something, his silence defies logic for one pretending to love the club so much. (tu)

Thank you my friend, you are a kind person.We do not know what awaits us as we go through our daily lives and it is easy to look down on those upon whom we perceive to be less worthy than ourselves.

As my old Ma God rest her soul used to tell me, "don't get full of yer own self importance."

Aye she was a wee Brigton wumman,was my Ma, but by God she knew her stuff!

Good earlier post pal, I gave you a rep (tu) Can I ask you one question though?

Are you big Marvin?

That's low as fuck (td)

I made a post the other day about the personal abuse of him being out of order and got slaughtered for it

The pack mentality on here is disappointing at times