Bomber

Alnic3856

He's doing his best to derail our recovery Ben, good intentions or not people are going to be frustrated at him.

Thing is Bomber does seem drunk or not really in touch with reality the way he's been going on.

He might not be in touch with the feeling on this forum, but he is fully in touch with 90% of the fans I meet in Asia, and have met since I came home last week.

May be some folk on here need to understand that others have been doing their homework outside of Glasgow and there is alot more to this than meets the eye - and that goes for Green and his boys, and Bomber.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not be in touch with the feeling on this forum, but he is fully in touch with 90% of the fans I meet in Asia, and have met since I came home last week.

May be some folk on here need to understand that others have been doing their homework outside of Glasgow and there is alot more to this than meets the eye - and that goes for Green and his boys, and Bomber.

Do tell. a23us4jpg.gif

He's doing his best to derail our recovery Ben, good intentions or not people are going to be frustrated at him.

Thing is Bomber does seem drunk or not really in touch with reality the way he's been going on.

I don't believe he is solely doing this to fuck up our future. But I understand people will be frustrated at him, I have posted my own frustrations on here about it before.

But does that mean you have to mention his personal problems? Which you may or may not know nothing about?

In touch or not the fact Bomber has came out and said he knew information that would bring Green to his knees but couldn't tell the fans says everything to me.

How can you trust someone who witholds information from the very people he is hoping to fund the club?

Sorry John but please shut up and let The Rangers get on with it, seems his time in the spotlight has got to him and now he craves more.

Pretty sad actually.

How much longer will his nonsense get exposure?

All it does is damage his credibility which is already at an all time low, if he knows something he should tell us none of this messing around.

I don't like the constant abuse he gets about his alcohol issues (if indeed he has them) however I have been critical of his bid and the way he has gone about things. I cannot take him or his proposals seriously as he does not act or present them in a serious manner, how he expects anyone to back him when all he brings to the table are cryptic rants is beyond me.

If he has evidence of wrongdoing or irregularities then he should speak up, to do anything else would be unforgivable from someone who claims to have the clubs best interests at heart. If he doesn’t and all he has are rumors and innuendo then he should keep quiet and let us get on with things, to do anything else is shameful as it damages the very club he claims to love.

John Brown is an embarassement to himself and Rangers he should fuck off. If he cared so much about the fans he would have read forums like this and realize hes making an arse of it. John Brown please STOP all of this nonsense, if you have legitimate info for us then get it telt and if you dont then please go back to wherever it was you popped out from as I dont remember you having as much interest in the club over the past 4 or 5 years it has been up for sale. You're glory hunting and its becoming pathetic.

Someone has to be pulling his strings, when this proposed takeover fails and he is left hanging out to dry by his "backers" I feel he will be left a very angry and bitter man. He will also have destroyed a huge amount of the admiration and respect he earned on the football pitch. I hate to say this but I just don't think he is bright enough to see whats coming.

Sums your intelligence up more than mine.

you were moaning about everyone saying murray was shite in the last couple of sets which he was btw. people can say what they want,thats why this is a forum and who are you to say dont say this and dont say that when you attack everyone in the tennis thread for saying murray was well beaten.

I love John Brown as a player and as a Rangers man, I know he probably does want whats best for the club. But everyone knows he doesnt have the kind of money to invest anything substantial, so untill he tells us his backers and everything else he just appears like a drunk on speakers corner.

They should reveal all then, how is all this innuendo, secrecy stuff helping?

I'm not going to 'starve' Green out as Brown keeps asking unless someone presents a smoking gun.

Forgot this was today, my guess is a bid of no substance which in turn is gonna he made out as if green has done something wrong to cause it, you know the drill

you were moaning about everyone saying murray was shite in the last couple of sets which he was btw. people can say what they want,thats why this is a forum and who are you to say dont say this and dont say that when you attack everyone in the tennis thread for saying murray was well beaten.

:lol:

Because saying to someone we have different opinions lets leave it there, means I'm telling them their wrong? Good one.

All I'm saying about this is taking a dig at someones problems is a low blow, especially if they are an ex bear. I'd also bet that half these people referring to his relationship with drink have never even met the man.

But if they want to go ahead with it, then that's up to them. But don't expect everyone to like/agree with it, like you said it's a forum and people can say what they want.

I love John Brown as a player and as a Rangers man, I know he probably does want whats best for the club. But everyone knows he doesnt have the kind of money to invest anything substantial, so untill he tells us his backers and everything else he just appears like a drunk on speakers corner.

He said on numerous occassions it will be fans financing the club with some other healthy backers helping out.