Sports Direct rebranding at ibrox

Mick.mcg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to get rid of JJB we were always on a hiding to nothing with their deal! Surely now we will see the Orange strip being released and will make the club / sports direct a small fortune!

I'm not to sure as we got a lot of cash up front but i was dissapointed they never sold tops with the Uefa cup logo around the badge for Manchester.

I suppose this all depend on the actual deal, do we know if there's a split in the cash from sales?

I really do hope they open a shop in Glasgow airport.

Doesn't look like they'll be giving any discounts as i was in the Sports Direct shop at Wishaw yesterday and the price of an adult Rangers home top was £39 - i thought they were cheaper at the JJB stores, at least they were when i got my son his last week from their Wishaw store (£19.99 with a tenner of, adults £29 with a tenner off). Could well have been that JJB knew about the SD deal and wanted to get rid of as much stock as possible before it came into effect.

Doesn't look like they'll be giving any discounts as i was in the Sports Direct shop at Wishaw yesterday and the price of an adult Rangers home top was £39 - i thought they were cheaper at the JJB stores, at least they were when i got my son his last week from their Wishaw store (£19.99 with a tenner of, adults £29 with a tenner off). Could well have been that JJB knew about the SD deal and wanted to get rid of as much stock as possible before it came into effect.

Glad i got my top off JJB for £20, £39 is a bit much.