Billy Davis please

marka1979

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, I would bring McLeish back alongside Ally, Sinclair should go, along with Durrant, sorry Durranty, but I watched you at extra time against QOTS, and you never once tried to gee the guys up, only Jig done that.

Good idea mate.

We have lost a game.....End of the world? Will the Earth stop spinning on its axis?

Did we expect to have a season without any games being lost?

Perspective please.

WE will win this Division. Ally will bring it through. I have said that I expect us to have very strange results up to Christmas and then it to settle down. The kinds of changes we have had over the last 9 months are huge and people do not settle down that quick, they are not robots. If people are that scared, how would they have survived Septics 9 in a row years. This is a period when we show perseverance, steadfastness and tenacity. This is not a time to cry and moan, because we are finding our feet.

What would changing the manager achieve right now? New man comes in to a squad he did not choose, can’t change it, in a league he doesn’t know, he is still settling into the club and is expected to start winning. If the Rangers lose again do we get rid of him? These are the years the Mr Struth spoke about. Did you think Rangers won what we won by making every lose catastrophic and losing their bottle? I suggest some read or re-read our history. We have NO right to win anything, but we have to fight for it and part of that fighting spirit is tenacity. These players are mostly finding out what Rangers are and that the expectation is much higher than most are used to. Give them time to find their feet mentally and emotionally and I believe that this will take up to Christmas. Getting rid of Ally at this time is several steps backwards and makes the bedding process longer.

We have lost a game.....End of the world? Will the Earth stop spinning on its axis?

Did we expect to have a season without any games being lost?

Perspective please.

WE will win this Division. Ally will bring it through. I have said that I expect us to have very strange results up to Christmas and then it to settle down. The kinds of changes we have had over the last 9 months are huge and people do not settle down that quick, they are not robots. If people are that scared, how would they have survived Septics 9 in a row years. This is a period when we show perseverance, steadfastness and tenacity. This is not a time to cry and moan, because we are finding our feet.

What would changing the manager achieve right now? New man comes in to a squad he did not choose, can’t change it, in a league he doesn’t know, he is still settling into the club and is expected to start winning. If the Rangers lose again do we get rid of him? These are the years the Mr Struth spoke about. Did you think Rangers won what we won by making every lose catastrophic and losing their bottle? I suggest some read or re-read our history. We have NO right to win anything, but we have to fight for it and part of that fighting spirit is tenacity. These players are mostly finding out what Rangers are and that the expectation is much higher than most are used to. Give them time to find their feet mentally and emotionally and I believe that this will take up to Christmas. Getting rid of Ally at this time is several steps backwards and makes the bedding process longer.

Very good post. Its just abit frustating the way we have been playing lately.

I truly expect a very mixed bag form the team right up to about Christmas. It is frustrating but we need to accept that most of these guys are under 25, not used to this level of expectation and although they are more skilful and fitter it is at the emotional and mental level that the settling down will happen. Then the performances and results will improve---dramatically. They will be reliant on Ally to calm and boost them at this point. A lot of the players will be VERY unsure of themselves at this point. It is more about emotional management that just asking them to get out there and do it.

Of course I am.

Your suggestion was a pile of shite, you couldn't even spell his name :lol:

Keyboard warrier? Oh aye, wouldn't dream of calling someone a gayboy in real life :rolleyes:

Whats a warrier lol ok peace brother my post might not be up to your taste but rather than stating that you starting name calling.