Amy's Ready For Ibrox

LeeWallaceRFC

OK regarding the 'masonic oficials' comment, is anyione actually telling me that they think she was not taking the absolute piss FFS, the joke was obviously because she hadbeen hearing it from oposition fans that she thought she'd use it as she was supporting her boyfriend, not Falkirk, her boyfriend.

don't know about the Shagger comments but i find it unbelievable that in the modern day of the internet there is no proof (maybe there is but i ain't seen it), if she did then it's shocking but again, i would have thought this would have been everywhere.

here tweets and facebook is apparently always about Rangers, shit like she had her family text her while on stage in New York with updates of all the penalties against Fiorentina, how she would rather Rangers got back to the top league than her own album go to number one, how she posts pictures of herself with Rangers stuff e.t.c

I don't think much of her music but some people do, album went to number 1 in a few countries so must be doing summit right but the fact she happily talks about the Rangers at any given chance does for me . . . and that shower across the city hate it also :lol:

The tweets I don’t know about, she also made another comment. The story made the papers at the time. Probably just daft comments, without thinking, akin to some idiots who think its ok to refer to theirselves as h***.

With regards the Facebook, there was a screengrab on FF at the time, you might find it there, or someone may have it if you ask. The reason I remember it is because I phoned my mate about it to find out what was being said by Edo Fulton. She was well out of order with that one.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tweets I don’t know about, she also made another comment. The story made the papers at the time. Probably just daft comments, without thinking, akin to some idiots who think its ok to refer to theirselves as h***.

With regards the Facebook, there was a screengrab on FF at the time, you might find it there, or someone may have it if you ask. The reason I remember it is because I phoned my mate about it to find out what was being said by Edo Fulton. She was well out of order with that one.

again, we keep hearing that this proof is out there but again nothing, i'm not saying it did not happen but i'd like to see it in black and white, it's not much to ask is it.

things like this don't 'vanish' from the internet.

again, we keep hearing that this proof is out there but again nothing, i'm not saying it did not happen but i'd like to see it in black and white, it's not much to ask is it.

OK I'm making it up cause shes a shite singer.

If you want to see it go on FF and ask, someone will oblige.

Where were you when it happened? It was in the paper and on the internet at the time.

I hope she doesn't get the same reception as that Carol Smillie received when she come on the park many years ago, think she was Miss Rangers News and the song that belted out from the terraces that night (sure it was an evening game) went something along the lines .....................

Get it up you while your young......................can't see this happening tomorrow as the crowd is more family based nowadays.

Cant believe people on here slagging amy. At least she.s got guts to say she.s a bluenose other celebs just dont admit it. You dont hear scum slag off their celeb fans.

We just get our Celeb fans slagging us off.

Cant believe people on here slagging amy. At least she.s got guts to say she.s a bluenose other celebs just dont admit it. You dont hear scum slag off their celeb fans.

That kind of sums up elements of our support i afraid. Not that all those criticising her are Rangers fans. No doubt some of them will be sad obsessed taigs seething that anyone in the public eye would have the audacity to declare their support for our club.

That kind of sums up elements of our support i afraid. Not that all those criticising her are Rangers fans. No doubt some of them will be sad obsessed taigs seething that anyone in the public eye would have the audacity to declare their support for our club.

Some may be taigs. Some of us, just don't like her. However on that vein Andy Cameron, opinions? What about Mikey Carroll? He's a 'famous' Rangers fan. Is he above criticism too?

Some may be taigs. Some of us, just don't like her. However on that vein Andy Cameron, opinions? What about Mikey Carroll? He's a 'famous' Rangers fan. Is he above criticism too?

On Cameron. I don't find him funny and don't particularly see him as a famous person or celebrity. To me he is just another guy.

On Carroll. He is a different kind of famous to Amy. I would say he is infamous. Known for all the wrong reasons. Again, to me, just another guy.

On Cameron. I don't find him funny and don't particularly see him as a famous person or celebrity. To me he is just another guy.

On Carroll. He is a different kind of famous to Amy. I would say he is infamous. Known for all the wrong reasons. Again, to me, just another guy.

He is famous though regardless of level of fame. He is also a cunt but thats by the by. Being a bear doesn't make ANYONE Above criticism. If you're a cunt, you're a cunt regardless of loyalties.

Should be an absolute doddle for you to find it then, post it up as soon as you do......

If you want I can PM you the number of my mate and he can put you in touch with the folk involved in the Facebook conversation.