A life too short The tragedy of Robert Enke

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is controversial and many might disagree but I think someone who is an adult taking their own life is a coward. I feel for messed up teenagers doing it but an adult should face the problems rather than devastating the life's of everyone they leave behind.

I know this is controversial and many might disagree but I think someone who is an adult taking their own life is a coward. I feel for messed up teenagers doing it but an adult should face the problems rather than devastating the life's of everyone they leave behind.

Not exactly controversial but you're a clueless idiot.

What utter bollocks.

The train driver would have got a few weeks off the track and some compo too, so it's not all bad.

Every cloud.....

Thing is re train drivers....... they are probably to busy on the phone that they wouldn't notice anything..........when you think about it........they must bring on the train with no need for having a driver.....that would save them striking......... selfish and full of their own strange world that they are needed :7325:

Not sure what you're referring to...

Can't say I know who you are.

which part of my post are you having the most difficulty with? The part where I say you qoute me in a negative light a lot or the part where I think it would be best for all if you topped yourself?

which part of my post are you having the most difficulty with? The part where I say you qoute me in a negative light a lot or the part where I think it would be best for all if you topped yourself?

:lol: You are raging.

I was meaning the first part, quite clearly.

And I've to top myself as I disagreed with you? Exactly why you're an idiot...

:lol: You are raging.

I was meaning the first part, quite clearly.

And I've to top myself as I disagreed with you? Exactly why you're an idiot...

You don't know who I am yet you write that first sentence. No problem.

No I don't think you should top yourself because you disagreed with me. You should because you're a fud.

I hold an opinion on something and you reckon that makes me a "clueless idiot". You sound like the raging one to be fair my friend.

Here's hoping, for your sake, you never go through depression.

Here's hoping, for your sake, you never go through depression.

Every time I log on here and see you have quoted me I suffer from it.

Must you keep quoting me. I thought we had stopped. Is that much of a struggle for you to stay clear of me for more than a day?

There's a difference between depression and just feeling down, I can't see most people going through true depression.

What a cheery subject.

Isn't the only difference the way in which the person deals with it?

It's a lot fucking cheerier than the constant x, y or z versus derek pish.