Twitter reporting that Three Bloggers will be banned from Ibrox

North Rd

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is choking itself to death.

So many sneaky, bastard journos, looking for a line that could please their boss or line their pockets.

What do you see in the mirror in the morning when your heading out to your work?

Corrupt, lie, despicable, untrustworthy, lackey, pawn, hater.

You choose.

Certain bloggers are renting their arses to McColl and Co to disrupt the current board.

The board is within their rights to protect their status.

Ban those bloggers who wish to do Rangers harm.

Simples?

Because lets face it, McColl and co have shown nothing to let them give us their backing other tan assumptions and rumours.

Certain bloggers are renting their arses to McColl and Co to disrupt the current board.

The board is within their rights to protect their status.

Ban those bloggers who wish to do Rangers harm.

Simples?

Because lets face it, McColl and co have shown nothing to let them give us their backing other tan assumptions and rumours.

it cannot be McMurdo that your speaking of. Trouble with this board is they can't handle the truth because they no long know what it is

It is David Leggat, Chris Graham & Mark Dingwall.

Jack Irvine has been spouting to fat boy Andy again. Whether this is serious or just a threat will unfold over the next week or so.

Big mistake in my view, my opinons on those 3 are not particularly high to say the least but all 3 are bears and its incredibly authoratarian to ban them from Ibrox just for being against the board not to mention a PR disaster if it happens. What about banning Britney, Keetch, Jackson, Oirish English and the rest of the mhedia scum rather than bears who while getting on my tits alot are stll bears, we should look after our own ffs.

This sack of shit needs bombed out of our club.(Irvine)

This (tu) alot of talk about undercover bheasts buying shares to destabilise us but i would say this cunt is a not so subtle bheast trying to destabilise us and though ve been very supportive of Mather shame on him for bringing this piece of human garbage into Ibrox again.

No need for that expense just jog over to FF and disagree with the party line.

How many posts do you have on ££

Btw who is Carson? I see both his army and his cat are represented on RM but have no idea who it is other than Scott Carson the former West Brom and Bursaspor keeper.