Twitter reporting that Three Bloggers will be banned from Ibrox

North Rd

First of all you accused me of insulting the intelligence of the fanbase, That never happened, you just made that up.

I assume they are wrong becaue Leggo removed the Friday blog, rather sharpish

any idea why ?

Would you remove it if you believed it to be the truth ?

IMO your assertion that these 3 bloggers are the reason for the divisions in our fan base is an insult to the intelligence of those who have genuine concerns about how the club is being run.

The vast majority of those fans have no interest in agendas...they are only interested in the club.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO your assertion that these 3 bloggers are the reason for the divisions in our fan base is an insult to the intelligence of those who have genuine concerns about how the club is being run.

The vast majority of those fans have no interest in agendas...they are only interested in the club.

(tu)

I guess you don't like these three individuals - which is your perogative - but how will you react if one of the fans spokesmen whom you respect is the next to get baned because of some wayward comment?

Ok, buckle yourself in for this one.

I do not respect any of these self appointed spokesmen, especially not those who make a living off the back of Rangers.

I respect the views of modest humble Rangers fans like D'Art, The Ref and JCS who genuinely have the interests of Rangers at heart.

I no longer read McMurdo, Leggo or any other because they have become corrupted and they are being used by tyrants to further their own agenda.

I really cannot understand why certain people are choosing a faction and being brainwashed by others, Do you have the relevant info at hand to make this decision?

What happens if you are proved wrong ? do you open up another account and start the same pish all over again?

And what happens if they are right about these cunts running us just now? What happens if the accounts are shite and we're heading for admin again?

See all this shit about us going into admin how can we? We don't have any debt! How can you go into admin we wouldn't even have 1 creditor! Total bullshit.

And what happens if they are right about these cunts running us just now? What happens if the accounts are shite and we're heading for admin again?

But surely the board would be oot of a job and some would lose loads of cash, who's mad enough to buy shares in a club going into admin, let's wait for the truth and not speculation.

The board are fucking things up for themselves, more than any blogger could.

We had a noisy bunch back whyte (myself included) and it's happening again. Rangers fans are placing their faith in an incompetent shower of arseholes.

I still can't believe our financial director is still at the club, the man who couldn't answer basic questions at the fans meeting, then tells the sun but its "off the record" when he does.

We're being treated like a shower of shite, they don't give a fuck for Rangers FC and I hope when the AGM comes they're voted off

No apologies for my repost in answer to the tactics now being employed by fat bhoy and his cabal.......

If true, a fucking disgrace!! These cunts and I mean cunts will be the end of us. Every day they weaken our standing and expose the club to further ridicule and loss of shareholder confidence. They must sit plotting in their wee coven every waking hour. Who the fuck want to own a club with support like that. Wouldn't be surprised if the board sold their shares to asset strippers and be done with it. I am embarrassed and outraged. They are not supporters of our club and would not be welcome at any, apart from scum fc, for whom t would hey are doing a great job! To think I might be sitting near one turns my stomach.

RST & FF sympathisers can go fuck themselves for the damage they are doing to this great Club and as for banning fat bhoy, I'd string the cunt up as a pira sympathiser and no fucking apology!

See all this shit about us going into admin how can we? We don't have any debt! How can you go into admin we wouldn't even have 1 creditor! Total bullshit.

If you have no money then bills don't get paid. Then you can find yerself up shit creek.

Can anyone tell me if the money that was "loaned" to us by green and co has been paid back to them? That will be coming out the club but I'm not sure if it's now or in the future

I would if you took it on board,but seriously would I change your mind..............agendas,are you having a giraffe.

I don't have an agenda.

I support Rangers Football Club and have done for 40 years, Is that what is considered an agenda.

go on, try it, enlighten me

You are just making things up now.

shame on you.

No apologies for my repost in answer to the tactics now being employed by fat bhoy and his cabal.......

If true, a fucking disgrace!! These cunts and I mean cunts will be the end of us. Every day they weaken our standing and expose the club to further ridicule and loss of shareholder confidence. They must sit plotting in their wee coven every waking hour. Who the fuck want to own a club with support like that. Wouldn't be surprised if the board sold their shares to asset strippers and be done with it. I am embarrassed and outraged. They are not supporters of our club and would not be welcome at any, apart from scum fc, for whom t would hey are doing a great job! To think I might be sitting near one turns my stomach.

RST & FF sympathisers can go fuck themselves for the damage they are doing to this great Club and as for banning fat bhoy, I'd string the cunt up as a pira sympathiser and no fucking apology!

Hmm.

There is no doubt that money is being spent at a crazy rate but it's never been a secret that more investment is going to be required.

I just see so much hysteria and scaremongering going on that it's hard to see through the shite and get to the facts. It might of been a stupid comment just maybe looking at things totally wrong after a couple beers.

What a idiot you really are. How can they run a club like Rangers on 10million? And if shareholders do invest then they will be expecting heavy bonuses at the end of it so all the money Rangers football club is making is going to these cunts.

There is no doubt that money is being spent at a crazy rate but it's never been a secret that more investment is going to be required.

I just see so much hysteria and scaremongering going on that it's hard to see through the shite and get to the facts. It might of been a stupid comment just maybe looking at things totally wrong after a couple beers.

How the fuck is it "scaremongering" we only have 10million in the bank how do you a club like Rangers run with 10million?

Any investment that does come in will be going straight to shareholders where do Rangers football club benefit from all of this.

Why will they be banned , if the board are really serious about how unhappy they are with what's been said , should they not have served them with a legal letter of defamination

Surely just banning them is the easiest way.

Instead of dragging people through the courts and all the rest of it.

IF True

It's concerning that scum like Speirs, Keevins etc can slate us as fans week in week out, spread lies etc and still be allowed through the gates yet as soon as the board are mentioned personally, they release statements, threaten legal action, dish out bans etc. Seems like we're the only ones standing up for ourselves against the scum in the mhedia while our board continue to self serve and look out for themselves.

Load of bollocks! The aforementioned are no fans of our Club, so no surprises what you get from them and those that are so called fans should know better and THEY are the ones destabilising our Club, being self serving, being divisive, spreading lies, half truths and innuendo. WE are the ones making our Club a pub joke and a mhedia feast. Lastly, the only ones standing up against the mhedia are VB and posters with the spirit of D'Art, whom have no personal agenda and stand up to them for the right reasons.

Surely just banning them is the easiest way.

Instead of dragging people through the courts and all the rest of it.

Has fury or Dingwall blogged anything that would even merit a banning?

Fair enough if Lego was due to his blog which was later deleted, but I can't mind they 2 blogging anything remotely controversial.

Maybe Imran is still pulling the shots with regards to chris :matron: