New NFL Season

Terrible for the fans in StL, but the Rams should never have moved from Los Angeles in the first place. Can't stand their owner Kroenke or the owner previous to him (Georgia Frontiere) but have always followed them in spite of that. Regarding one of the above posts, the Browns moved to Baltimore after the original Baltimore Colts were packed up and moved to indianapolis in the middle of the night by their then-owner, Robert Irsay. The owners are a blight on the NFL, and don't give a toss about the supporters, unfortunately. Seems to be the way of the world nowadays.

Trying to find out what sideline the Rams will be on at Twickenham. Fuck sitting near that wee prick Odell Beckham, don't care how good he is.

I really appreciate you preferring to sit near your Rams, but if you are near Beckham Jnr..you would get the chance to do the constant mono drone.."Odell...Odell...Odell..Odell..!!" see how long it take's him to try and head/helmet 1st dive into the crowd to get you to stop..??... :P

So much for that; can't play a single half against a solid team like Carolina. At least the 'Hawks gave them a contest; if only they'd shown up to play out the gate, things might have been a lot different. Just hope somebody - anybody - knocks the bloody Patriots out at some point.

The Panthers and Newton in particular have been awesome all season...But call me an old romantic soppy swine if you wish but I would like to see Manning bow out with Super Bowl 50 in the bag..So Broncos to win 49-45 v Panthers in a rip roaring awesome game that we all remember for years to come..

The Panthers and Newton in particular have been awesome all season...But call me an old romantic soppy swine if you wish but I would like to see Manning bow out with Super Bowl 50 in the bag..So Broncos to win 49-45 v Panthers in a rip roaring awesome game that we all remember for years to come..

My favourite player of all time, I'm with you here Teftong (tu)