New NFL Season

4 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Fuck playing in Denver if the altitude does that to you :lol:

Can't imagine how the fat guys feel after a game there. 

I'm actually surprised that the Pats didn't go out there earlier in the week, the altitude takes a bit of getting used to.  

4 hours ago, ben51 said:

Struggling this morning. Fell asleep about 4.30 and now I'm rolling into work. To make it worse I was just off all last week as well. 

Happy Monday, at least the Pats won't be at the Super Bowl though! :pipe:

Don't think I was that late but I was definitely after 3. Had to buy a can of Monster at lunch to get me through the afternoon :lol:

No doubt end up falling asleep during the game tonight.

7 hours ago, ben51 said:

Struggling this morning. Fell asleep about 4.30 and now I'm rolling into work. To make it worse I was just off all last week as well. 

Happy Monday, at least the Pats won't be at the Super Bowl though! :pipe:

Dislike.   :disappointment:

4 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Don't think I was that late but I was definitely after 3. Had to buy a can of Monster at lunch to get me through the afternoon :lol:

No doubt end up falling asleep during the game tonight.

Delighted to be up the road! I'll sleeping by HT for sure. :lol:

Delighted to see the Broncos win; would like to see Peyton lift the Lombardi, but if I'm honest, I think Carolina's going to destroy Denver. As for the Cardinals…ouch. Cats completely devoured the birds and left not a single feather. Maybe Carson Palmer can commiserate over a few rounds with the Vikings' kicker.

4 hours ago, delparlane said:

Delighted to see the Broncos win; would like to see Peyton lift the Lombardi, but if I'm honest, I think Carolina's going to destroy Denver. As for the Cardinals…ouch. Cats completely devoured the birds and left not a single feather. Maybe Carson Palmer can commiserate over a few rounds with the Vikings' kicker.

Well at least my Patriots still did better than your Los Louis Rams.  :happy: