Imagine The Timplosion

GTMLivo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one backed us to win that first game against them after admin when they could've won the title at Ibrox but we managed it....

I know we've been utterly pathetic this year but the players have at least seemed to lift it against premiership teams. Don't get me wrong, we will be massive underdogs but cup upsets happen.

The last time I felt like this was the Dundee Hibs game last season and we more than matched them for large parts of that game.

The Fenians practically handed that cup to us last season and we still couldn't win it. Did you see the final ? United were absolutely pish.

No one backed us to win that first game against them after admin when they could've won the title at Ibrox but we managed it....

I know we've been utterly pathetic this year but the players have at least seemed to lift it against premiership teams. Don't get me wrong, we will be massive underdogs but cup upsets happen.

The last time I felt like this was the Dundee Hibs game last season and we more than matched them for large parts of that game.

completely different set of circumstances, during that game post Admin we had a team that was 15 points clear in the SPL only minus Jelavic, while their team is nowhere near as strong these days its still lightyears away from what we've got, we can still pump them but it'll be a million times better an achievement than that March day in 2012

Historically that mob have bottled it come the big game. The mhedia are making them such big favourites they think they've only got to turn up. Well do them! They've no got the Bawz for it. And they are pish!

How about our recent history in cup competitons or big games? Our current team and management fill me with no confidence whatsoever.