Imagine The Timplosion

GTMLivo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we somehow get are act together and beat the fuckers and go on to win the final...

No doubt I'm likely dreaming but I believe its possible high pressured games like these are the moments that make our club.

Who cares? I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the game against Celtic, or the Scottish Cup. All that matters is promotion we should be focusing on that.

Sadly we are getting humped and no amount of bravado and dreaming are going to change that .

Beggars are 1/2 on to win match .If I was them I would be putting every penny I had on that .

In betting .Heart should never rule the head

Mon Eejay where's that battle fever?

Pressure all on them to win as no one expecting us to beat them, but unless we can up our game from recent weeks I fear the worst.

Don't you mean recent years? It's not as if it's just a poor patch of form. This is the worst Rangers team in history.

Sadly we are getting humped and no amount of bravado and dreaming are going to change that .

Beggars are 1/2 on to win match .If I was them I would be putting every penny I had on that .

In betting .Heart should never rule the head

Ian Black will be all over that 1/2. Great price.

If our players perform on the day we can beat them. Everyone needs to be on top of their game though and sadly there's not been much of that lately.

I'm totally up for it. They are pish! Total pish! It's set up for us to beat them. All the players will give it everything. Get in about them and they won't handle it. Never write the Gers off.

1. We're pish.

2. You say "we'll give it everything" but when was the last time that happened? More likely we'll just collapse.

3. How is it set up for us to beat them? Please explain.

1. We're pish.2. You say "we'll give it everything" but when was the last time that happened? More likely we'll just collapse.3. How is it set up for us to beat them? Please explain.

Historically that mob have bottled it come the big game. The mhedia are making them such big favourites they think they've only got to turn up. Well do them! They've no got the Bawz for it. And they are pish!