6 Game Season Ticket

pcbear

If the new board want to jump on the feel good factor they should be on sale tomorrow @ a hundred quid, imo they would fly.

£200 for your failure to cheer on the rangers team through this tough time or buy a game by game ticket ya non buying season ticket protester

£200 for your failure to cheer on the rangers team through this tough time or buy a game by game ticket ya non buying season ticket protester

Its my suggestion to the board, you know nothing about my season ticket/shareholding personal situation, I do my bit.

I was checking out my old seat on the Rangers website there(H 107 East Enclosure) and the one next to it is free!!. I only stopped going through financial restraints. This could be changing soon so I would be well up for that 100 quid til the end of the Season number!!....

Maybe if people had bought ST's in the first place we wouldn't be in as much of a mess as we are!

Possibly Goat, but the cunts that have just been chased were milking it big time, would still be here, no future with that bunch at the helm, onwards and upwards hopefully with the total fanbase behind DK and his board.

We might have three play off home legs as well

Do you think the play-offs will be included in our season tickets? Since the spfl retain 50% of the gate money from the play-offs I can't see it myself.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/spfl-could-get-1m-boost-if-rangers-are-in-play-offs-190976n.26017800