On The Bright Side

RFC72RFC

At least there are a few positives:

- We don't have to give Mike Ashley £500,000

- The SPFL will continue to lose money next season

- The deadwood will be gone (ie. Jig, Moshni, Boyd, Daly etc.)

- We can build a team so that when we return to the top they can compete with Celtic

- We're still The People.

Aww shut the fuck with this positives shite.

Getting pumped out the play off finals by Motherwell has no positives. It's utterly embarrassing and the players, manager and previous coaching staff have let the fans down.

Simple as that.

You say we can get rid of the deadwood and build a team to compete with Septic.... aye, loads of players will want to play a season in the Scottish Championship for us after seeing us fail to get out of it once already.

We aren't building a team capable of competing with celtic while we are in the Scottish first division.

King said otherwise, interestingly. I know I'll get people saying 'King said this, King said that.'

But I'm only saying what he said in his interviews after he was passed clear as a FPP. He said there would be more investment if we stayed down than if we went up, I'd imagine that's down to wages and such having to be higher to compensate being in a shite League.

I certainly think it'll be very hard to do so, even if he has said that. It's down to those guys to prove us wrong though.

King said otherwise, interestingly. I know I'll get people saying 'King said this, King said that.'

But I'm only saying what he said in his interviews after he was passed clear as a FPP. He said there would be more investment if we stayed down than if we went up, I'd imagine that's down to wages and such having to be higher to compensate being in a shite League.

I certainly think it'll be very hard to do so, even if he has said that. It's down to those guys to prove us wrong though.

Pretty much certain he said there would be more investment if we went up as we'd need to get somewhere near competitive within one transfer window.

- We can build a team so that when we return to the top they can compete with Celtic

Aye, everything looking up eh!

:anguish:

I just don't think we are in a position to attract the calibre of player needed to compete at celtics level playing where we are and if the way to do it is going to be throwing loads of money at people to entice them then I don't want us to either because we've been badly stung with that approach already.

I still think the best option is to focus on sorting the infrastructure out so that in a years time we've built a strong database of players who have been scouted in detail while trying to build a team capable of getting out of SD1 at as little expense as we can manage.

Obviously that's going to cause issues becuase we have to sell season tickets and keep the fans on side, but that's where somebody coming out and explaining the plan is vital.

We are basically in a similar position now to what we were in 2012 and surely we can't fuck it up as much as we did that then?

Taking any positives from today reminds of the joke

Doctor to patient "I've got good news and bad news"

Patient "Give me the bad news first"

Doctor "We'll have to amputate both your legs"

Patient "Oh shit so what's the good news then?

Doctor "The guy in the next bed wants to buy your slippers"

Regardless of whether we went up or not this squad were no where near good enough for a team like Rangers, King will need to get investment from somewhere and P.D.Q. Stuart did a lot with the shite he inherited but you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear, a top to bottom clear out is needed and a radically new approach to coaching and training need to be introduced before its too late to retrieve the situation.

Oh, I feel so much happier now... :5536:

Great we got pumped 6-1 overall by a shite Motherwell side but we dont have to pay ashley 500k, so everythings rosy.

Welcome to Kings Rangers.

you forgot Cheaper season tickets for the fans. There are no positives in us not being promoted none what so ever.