*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

A Very Happy New Year to all 260 Fund Members, their Wives, Girlfriends, Moms, Cats and Grandchildren. :cheers:

And thank you to the following Good Bears for their recent donations:

• Bluepeter9
  • ChesterPerry
  • domthenbud
  • feda16
  • fuckthespl
  • HG5
  • Hoosier Ranger
  • Jim White's A Bear
  • NavyBear
  • One Jock Wallace
  • wullho

As I mentioned, the Large Jackets aren't quite Large enough for the Veterans - especially when you factor in a wheelchair.

So we sold 3 of them to Erskine Staff (at a discount of course!) and put that money (£60) towards buying 4 more in size Extra-Large.

Cost: £89.96

That leaves us with 2 Large Jackets, which are available for £20 each if you fancy one. (tu)

71NqAznXyPL._UL1500_.jpg

and a message from Erskine Bishopton Recreation Dept...

would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the cheque that you donated to Erskine Recreation department recently .the money was used for our residents' Christmas party where we had an entertainer, lots of lovely food and of course a few drams. We would like to say a massive thanks also for the Rangers gift bags given to our residents who attend Ibrox regularly ,they were very much appreciated and their contents are being used regularly .

I would like to take this moment to wish you all the best for 2016 and say once again a big think you for your generosity

:clap::clap::clap:

Brilliant GB, you have worked wonders,

So glad to see the Erskine Bears had a great time over the festive season, and are all back into training for the second half of the football season.

Young Joe looks a picture of health, that top looks great on him, and I hope he will be fit for the Kilmarnock game as I have him pencilled in for the second half to give Waghorn a well deserved rest ....... :lol:

:uk:

I forgot to mention this email which I got last week from Erskine Park Home...

...I’m finally getting round to thanking you and your group for the fantastic support you gave our veterans over the festive period. Our bluenoses were delighted with their Rangers merchandise and one guy was so enthralled with his top that he wore it for days………in and out of bed!!!!

Your donation to our Christmas festivities enabled us to purchase new wall decorations, quality crackers, extra drink and lots of goodies for both our Christmas and Hogmanay parties. We also had enough to hire a “decent” entertainer for our Christmas party.

Please thank everyone who contributed in making this festive period extra special for our veterans at Erskine Park.

Sorry to hear you had not been too well. Hope that is all behind you now (just like our brief poor spell on the field). I've heard single malt is a great healer; you should try some. Best wishes for 2016.

Maybe the malt was to blame in the first place?

Well done Bears, keep it up