Next England Manager

Gaz52

I'm not saying Woy is due the boot but when they inevitably fail in Euro 2016 then who will replace him? There isn't a great deal of top English managers out there at the moment, Pardew has done a decent job at Palace so far right enough but is he International level?

Bookies favourite at the moment is Gary Neville followed by Alan Pardew

My money is on Mark Warburton

You nearly made it through that without mentioning the gaffer! Wash your mouth out, Gaz, he's going nowhere.

The England job is an awkward gig, blessed with pretty talented players but I think the best they can hope for is World Cup Quarter finals and the same at the Euros.

Quite a boring team to watch too and I say that as someone who watches most of their games and likes to see them win.

Maybe a dynamic gaffer can change that but I still can't see them winning anything.

There isn't anyone there to appoint.

I doubt they'll go foreign again. The 'Arry boat has well and truly sailed. Neville ain't experienced. And the likes of Pardrew would be complete and utter nuts to take it.

Whoever does take it needs to rebuild the entire structure and have every level playing the exact same way - and to stop all these bullshit players from skipping tournaments like the Euro U21's.

How many of the spoilt brats playing for England would allow their egos to be supressed enough to play Mr Warburton's way? I don't think the English media would back him. And has been said above - good.

By the time hodgson is gone most of the spoilt brats will be retired, any left Warburton would retire them himself