Halliday Red Card Video

DamienM855

7 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I'd say that the ref was rotten tonight but I've read that it was the linesman that drew his attention to it.

I don't know what he told the ref right enough, but after just booking Halliday, surely he needed something more conclusive than a air fist punch to be sent off???

Just home from match, definitely was the linesman who got him the second yellow.

Absolute joke, his first booking was out of frustration also,he had been fouled three times heading up the park, then when he had had enough and kicked the prick back,he was pulled up and booked, a fucking joke of a referee and linesman.

Absolutely one of the most disgusting pieces of "officiating" I have ever seen in over 30 years of following us......I am genuinely still dumbstruck by it.  There has to be an avenue to challenge that, I know the rules say we can't as it wasn't a straight red but this is beyond the pale.

:power_of_anguish:

Although we can't appeal it, the club should be calling for the SFA to make an apology for their incompetence. That's now two times in the space of four weeks Halliday has been wrongly red carded. Hearing these cunts apologise would satisfy me.

So let's be clear:

1. Singing at football punishable by fine or jail or banning order.
  2. PlAyer punching tbe air celebrating a goal, punishable by yellow card.
  3. Brandish a yellow card, which he dropped, at the ref a d get a yellow in return.
  4. Disrespecting a numpty who claims to be a footballer, vilified in the media.
  5. Having the temerity to avoid a leg break tackle only to be told 'you are not Scottish and do not wok for a Scottish club'.

And people wonder why Scottish football is amongst the worst in the world.  

I do not blieve this is a conspiracy, this is merely a shit product run by run by the Shit FA and adjudicated  by mongs all with the tacit approval of not so courageous journalists.  

Worst piece of officiating I've ever seen, and in this country where the standard is SO poor that's saying something.

It's not even as if he's set a dangerous precedent now, because it won't be stuck too - I'd bet there's a good chance we'll see more exuberant celebrations from an away side this weekend, never mind the rest of the season. If Falkirk score at the Copland Road end on Saturday by this precedent I'd guess their entire team will be due a booking.

Obviously that wouldn't be justified either. The problem isn't bias of cheating, it's outright incompetence. 

Can someone put a NSFW tag or some sort of warning in the title, wouldnt want people to accidentally watch this in work or with kids due to its highly offensive nature