Welcome to Rangers, Michael O'Halloran

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You think Stubbs is the next manager of them? I see them going for Paul Lambert or something, I think the fans and team would not be impressed by Stubbs, they'd reject him like Moyes was at Man U; they don't want a step-up man from wee cousins they want someone they believe is too big to fail or who is sharp enough to get the better of the Magic Hat.

Yep,he's been whoring himself out to them since the summer.

One thing's for certain though,the next one in will be "selik minded" and the short list doesn't fill me with any real fear.

32 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They have no idea what they are doing.

Just signed that boy from Denmark when they already have about four centre halves, including two who cost them close to a combined 7 million.

They are about to let one hothead striker who they went after for months before finally spending about 1.5 million on him leave and replace him with another striker who is free to leave his current club for threatening journalists.

Plus there's Carlton Cole.

When MW goes after a player you can see exactly why he wants them and what they might offer to the squad, but with them it looks like they are throwing things at the wall in the hope something will stick :lol:

Well throwing shite is something they have done for years 

8 minutes ago, We'reGoingFor55 said:

Think Lambert is likely out of their reach financially, English Championship wages and compensation etc.  I think it will be Stubbs or maybe even McInnes, cheap options, same as Deila.

The only chance the scum have of getting a treble any time soon, will be to sign a shellick minded. Stubs or Lambert, Three fucking idiots in a row, popcorn teeth, Ronny bhoy and either Stubbs or Lambert, makes no difference. The first treble I truly want them to win.

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

1 or 2 are but the majority believe we coughed up and that he'd have done nothing for them now that our interest was well-known. In other words they accept the move had to happen for their best interests. something like 14 goals in 80 games is as some of their fans point out, not a record that means £500k would be a bad return etc. etc.

Hearts fans on the other hand were fuming and still are at the idea Billy King may end up at us permanently, even on loan has them frothing. A surprising but satisfying thing to know.

Get the fuck out of here with your well researched facts.

Welcome to the club Michael, and I hope you start tomorrow. I'd hope you score a barrow load as you'll certainly be given many opportunities. Although KM has done a job for us, think about how many he's messed as well.

In that post showing some of his goals most were running onto the goal, but the second last on was close control in the box, and that's what he's going to have to excel at with us.

Good luck lad.

14 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Stubbs would be a cheap option but that could be signing off on the revolt happening for sure over there. McInnes wouldn't be in the frame because of his past with us. Possibly cheap cheap would be possible but ultimately celtic would aim to play to the crowd and do just enough to get into Europe and beat us off without going OTT. It would be a disaster for them to do nothing and continue as is past the Summer seeing Warburton approaching, the timplosion over there would flash lights in the darkness like the blitz.

I just can't think of anyone outwith Stubbs or McInnes who would be in the frame unless Bolton sack Lennon .  I doubt Moyes would touch the job unless he has given up on getting another English Premiership gig and anyone else worth having would likely involve compensation.  Outwith an expensive option (which they won't go for), Lennon is the only one I can see preventing any timplosion.

If their next manager is one of Stubbs, McInnes, Lennon, Lambert or even Moyes, I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest assuming Warburton gets the proper backing in the top flight.

Welcome aboard wee man.

Hopefully this will shut up some of the journalists and panic merchants who thought we were incapable of bringing good players in.

P.S. post your first payslip on here Michael or someone will start a rhumour that you are on £250, 000 per week.