Scotland call up's

WilliamFyfe

9 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

As a Rangers supporter I'm happy that our players have been overlooked by Strachan. They can now focus all their  energy on Rangers with no distractions.

Hopefully they will have the league and challenge cup in the bag  by the time we play in the semi final and in that game they will show Strachan how wrong he was to leave them out.

no more to be said

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

strachan a idiot .I read somewhere that scotland have progressed under strachan .What has he done except picking shit players and no qualifying for euros? . mcginn being picked over holt and co is joke . We been joke even since craig brown left . I can see strachan getting boot pretty shortly aswell. no doubt be some other idiot replaceing him aswell .

5 minutes ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

strachan a idoit .I read somewhere that scotland have progressed under strachan .What has he done except picking shit players and no qualifying for euros? . mcginn being picked over holt and co is joke . We been joke even since craig brown left . I can see strachan getting boot pretty shortly aswell. no doubt be some other idoit replaceing him aswell .

You can't call someone else an idiot when you managed to misspell the word 'idiot' twice.

2 hours ago, the goal machine said:

You can't call someone else an idiot when you managed to misspell the word 'idiot' twice.

That whole post is a car crash. Just the 25 spelling or grammatical corrections to make it resemble something close to English. 

Strachan's an idiot. I read somewhere that Scotland have progressed under Strachan. What has he done except picking shit players and no qualifying for Euros? McGinn being picked over Holt and co. is joke. We have been a joke ever since Craig Brown left. I can see Strachan getting booted pretty shortly as well. no doubt be some other idiot replacing him as well.

Insomnia is a cunt. :lol:

In an ideal world, I'd like a few Rangers players to be called up. However, these are only 'Friendlies' so I don't want any of our star players getting injured, as we have some important games coming up.

Wallace, & McKay, are the 2 players who deserve to be called up, but I'm pretty sure they won't.