Semi Final Emails

ally62

56 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Surely at the wind up :lol:

Nope and this talk of it being a treble as if it's something significant is also bullshit. I hope we win it but this nothing cup is nothing short of an embarrassment for us especially after our failure to win it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Nope and this talk of it being a treble as if it's something significant is also bullshit. I hope we win it but this nothing cup is nothing short of an embarrassment for us especially after our failure to win it.

Shut up ya weapon. It's another trophy to add to the collection and another one to tick off the list. 

32 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Has anyone who emailed the address to pick them up had a reply? Not sure if I should expect one saying that they recieved my email and it'll be ok for me to collect.

Also I only sent the one email with the two ST numbers I'll be picking up should that be ok?

I've sent 4 separate emails but I'm sure one email with all st numbers will be ok as well. I reckon with the numbers involved we won't get a reply. 

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Shut up ya weapon. It's another trophy to add to the collection and another one to tick off the list. 

Fuck you and aye it makes me so proud to have won a lower league cup, one we've embarrassingly failed to do ? 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Why can't they put all season ticket holders who have enrolled in this scheme who have more than one ticket going to the same address in the one envelope?

£14 for delivery for 2 tickets is a disgrace the club should be sorting things like this out along with the premium rate phone line.

I'm the same only its 3 tickets! That's why I'm just going to pick mine up. I prefer that anyway then  I can go to the ticket office at my leisure and not have to worry about staying in waiting for the post.

Shameful attempt by the sfa trying to cash in on the Rangers support.

no chance a special delivery costs  £7 it's normally just over £2 for this service. 

I hope every supporter who can do so picks their ticket up from the ticket office, give the sfa scum fuck all. 

1 hour ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

I've sent 4 separate emails but I'm sure one email with all st numbers will be ok as well. I reckon with the numbers involved we won't get a reply. 

Just recieved an email back from the ticket office signed by Edward Wong saying Thanks your tickets will be available for collection so I imagine you might just get one email for them all

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

It is a treble. 3 trophies is a treble. Am pretty sure our support recognise it isn't THE treble but it is a treble, the most unlikely one in our history

22 minutes ago, iain1712 said:

Shameful attempt by the sfa trying to cash in on the Rangers support.

no chance a special delivery costs  £7 it's normally just over £2 for this service. 

I hope every supporter who can do so picks their ticket up from the ticket office, give the sfa scum fuck all. 

It is £6.45 for special delivery. I had to renew my photo licence last week and the woman in the post office recommended sending it away this way and that's how much it costs! I just find it shocking that if more than one ticket is coming to the one address then they can't put them all in the same envelope. 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It is a treble. 3 trophies is a treble. Am pretty sure our support recognise it isn't THE treble but it is a treble, the most unlikely one in our history

I get it and I want the players to win it, as I want them to win every game but this cup does nothing for me. I will celebrate with glee the real double but I won't celebrate this as a treble. I've pulled this off topic so I will try not to reply to anymore criticism. 

image.jpeg

19 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It is £6.45 for special delivery. I had to renew my photo licence last week and the woman in the post office recommended sending it away this way and that's how much it costs! I just find it shocking that if more than one ticket is coming to the one address then they can't put them all in the same envelope. 

I wonder if this was the same prices for last years semi-final ??

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Probably between 32-34k about 10k are on CCCS with RSC allocated there will be about 7k tickets left for 20k odd ST holders

Surely the club got more than 18,000 tickets?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Just recieved an email back from the ticket office signed by Edward Wong saying Thanks your tickets will be available for collection so I imagine you might just get one email for them all

Cheers. Just checked all 3 email accounts and nothing yet but I'll keep an eye out for a reply.