Semi Final Emails

ally62

37 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I know what you're saying but I think, as has already been said, you can't get a replacement ticket if that ones gets lost (or stolen by a dodgy postman!)! What's pissed me off is the fact they would charge £7 per ticket going to the same address. In my case it's 3 so that would be an extra £21! I'm just going to pick mine up because, if we get the good seats, it's already going to cost about £70(2 adults and a child + booking fees) without the added expense of postage!

Charging £21 for the delivery of 3 tickets in the same envelope is scandalous

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

we have 4 season tickets and have paid for every cup game including a replay , being non cccs we go in to the ballot, so this could be the first cup tie we miss, loyalty gets us nowhere then, seems unfair. 

Should of ticked the box.

33 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

we have 4 season tickets and have paid for every cup game including a replay , being non cccs we go in to the ballot, so this could be the first cup tie we miss, loyalty gets us nowhere then, seems unfair. 

Not getting at you but why didn't you tick the box if you go to all the games?

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Not getting at you but why didn't you tick the box if you go to all the games?

because at the time we were unsure what we could afford ,turns out its been a good year workwise but you never know what can happen. 

3 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

Just another sob story. Fans have known for a long time that cccs gets you ticket no matter what. 

Yes you have been to all the games, but be many like you too. 

I plan for these days by coordinating groups on my bus to do cccs applications together to get tickets and seats together. It's only way to be sure. 

9 hours ago, jintybear said:

Did you send just one email or 2 separate emails? I just sent the one with all 3 Rangers numbers but I haven't had anything back to say that was ok :(

Never included Rangers numbers as they surely have the details from the email address. With hindsight, I maybe should have included the numbers.

Anyway, I sent one initially to say I would collect on behalf of my nephew and I. Later I asked him to email aswell just to confirm that I would be collecting on his behalf.

Covering all the bases loyal. :lol:

2 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Anyone had an indication yet of how many one person can collect on behalf of others?

I would probably pick up quite a few of my mates at the time I am in if we are allowed to do so.

You need the others to email Rangers and confirm that they have given you permission to collect their tickets for them plus you will need their smart cards at time of collection. This info came straight from the horses mouth yesterday !!

Phoned the ticket office there. The reason I don't have an email is because even though i ticked priority for semis/finals it doesn't kick in till next season because it's a new season ticket and not a renewal,I wasn't aware that was the case. 

Not that big of a deal personally as I'll get a ticket from the bus,bit shit for others in the same position who may miss out though. 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Phoned the ticket office there. The reason I don't have an email is because even though i ticked priority for semis/finals it doesn't kick in till next season because it's a new season ticket and not a renewal,I wasn't aware that was the case. 

Not that big of a deal personally as I'll get a ticket from the bus,bit shit for others in the same position who may miss out though. 

Mine was a new ST and I got the emails. That's strange that some are getting it but others aren't. As you say a bit shit especially if you've been to all the other cup games and the money has been taken through CCCS.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Thats a lie. I've had my ST for a few year moved round to BF4 so I could get two together for me and the Mrs (her first ST) and both of us got an email... And have done all season for CCCS games.

Seems as if theyve fucked it somehow. 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

did they give you a petrofac final ticket ?  If so then they are at it m8, something not right there 

Hmmmmm. Seems like someone is at it somewhere along the line. I got my final tickets online through my season ticket.

I'm not cccs,just ticked the home non league games and semi/final priority. As I said I'm not that fussed because it won't affect my chances of a ticket but a bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss. 

Im not cccs but like others ST holder been to every cup game as well as home but didnt pick what away games to go to purely because of finances, but didnt get an email. I ticked all the boxes except cccs and away. So i suspect Im in the lottery for a ticket or hopefully my RSC will get me one, just a bit frustrating if I dont get a ticket. 

6 hours ago, Deanofwright said:

You need the others to email Rangers and confirm that they have given you permission to collect their tickets for them plus you will need their smart cards at time of collection. This info came straight from the horses mouth yesterday !!

Cheers Dean.

I phoned there and the woman said they hadn't received my email requesting me to pick up my tickets. Thank goodness I phoned or an extra £21 would have came out my bank! If any of you haven't received an acknowledgement email confirming your request to pick up your tickets then either email again or phone.

13 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Can't sleep waiting for tomorrow. Any idea when the emails are due out for the ballot winners tomorrow ? 

Don't wanna spend the whole day looking foran email that ain't coming n

The ballot's Thursday.