Now That's A Pitch

julescotia

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I see Ibrox empty like that I always think some of the seats look a bit faded and maybe we should be replacing them, then I remember what's the differance nobody see's them cause our stadium is always full.

Anyway starting from next season they will start getting recycled again when the scum come to call.

Please tell me the trophy isn't getting given out on Saturday? I thought it was getting handed out at the St Midden game?

I can't make the game on Saturday and was consoled only by the fact that I wouldn't be missing out on TOO much.

Or are you guys saying "party" coz it's the last home game and the league win obviously needs celebrated?

20 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Please tell me the trophy isn't getting given out on Saturday? I thought it was getting handed out at the St Midden game?

I can't make the game on Saturday and was consoled only by the fact that I wouldn't be missing out on TOO much.

Or are you guys saying "party" coz it's the last home game and the league win obviously needs celebrated?

Trophy is being presented this Sat bud, usually is the last home game unless the league is still ongoing.

12 hours ago, julescotia said:

Hats off to the groundstaff, looking amazing for Saturday's title party :praise:

11141285_1128695030516529_84953408705815

Would love to see a video of how they manage to do that. I have stripes in our garden and think I'm doing well when half of them look straight ?

I managed a Union flag version one time for the sellick family that live next door. Wasn't perfect but they got the point ?

12 hours ago, julescotia said:

Hats off to the groundstaff, looking amazing for Saturday's title party :praise:

11141285_1128695030516529_84953408705815

Pitch looks utterly amazing, if you can't play football on that surface you should chuck it immediately!

On a seperate note, is it just me or does it annoy anyone else that all the seats aren't the same shade of blue?

6 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Pitch looks utterly amazing, if you can't play football on that surface you should chuck it immediately!

On a seperate note, is it just me or does it annoy anyone else that all the seats aren't the same shade of blue?

Seats must be due a renewal. Most of them will have been there since they replaced the coloured ones in the 1990's. 

Just now, NornIronBear said:

Seats must be due a renewal. Most of them will have been there since they replaced the coloured ones in the 1990's. 

It was futuristic at the time but when you look back on those seats!! Lol!