Time to unite

For too long there's been factions still arguing amongst us,it now has to stop,we've seen what happened today,utterly disgraceful stuff,already the bheasts of social and mainstream media are trying to distort the truth,there's a war coming next season and we must be ready for it,they will try to kick us from pillar to post,division causes weakness unity is strength,an attack on one Bear is an attack on us all,be it in the press or in the streets,be strong,be ready and as always NO SURRENDERĀ 

31 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

For too long there's been factions still arguing amongst us,it now has to stop,we've seen what happened today,utterly disgraceful stuff,already the bheasts of social and mainstream media are trying to distort the truth,there's a war coming next season and we must be ready for it,they will try to kick us from pillar to post,division causes weakness unity is strength,an attack on one Bear is an attack on us all,be it in the press or in the streets,be strong,be ready and as always NO SURRENDERĀ 

Agreed mate.

We need to stand together and be READY to take the fight square on with these bastards.

No Surrender.

36 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

No likes left...but like!!!

Ā 

MW and his team were shownĀ why being second in Scotland means being nothing. Our playersĀ apart from Zalelam and miller were a disgrace to the jersey. Ā Unfit, Ā not sharp, second to every ball -Ā unprepared.Ā 

MW learn from this. See the hatred. See why 2nd isn't good enough. Your build up wasn't good enough, your players werent switched on, your team selection wasn't right, your squad is thin, your defence is rotten, and your subs were simply bad decisions. You made mistakes and you thought you Ā would get away with it.

Learn from this, and get it right next time. Because if it happens twice your jobless.Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ā 

MW and his team were shownĀ why being second in Scotland means being nothing. Our playersĀ apart from Zalelam and miller were a disgrace to the jersey. Ā Unfit, Ā not sharp, second to every ball -Ā unprepared.Ā 

MW learn from this. See the hatred. See why 2nd isn't good enough. Your build up wasn't good enough, your players werent switched on, your team selection wasn't right, your squad is thin, your defence is rotten, and your subs were simply bad decisions. You made mistakes and you thought you Ā would get away with it.

Learn from this, and get it right next time. Because if it happens twice your jobless.Ā 

Ā 

He has made those bad decisions all season, but now we are nowĀ going into a phase where as you say second best in Scottish football isn't acceptable. To a certain extent there has been constraints placed on him this season, but as you say that won't/can't count next season, just ask Brendon Rodgers. And speaking of him, he must have been given some sort of attractive signing pot to manage the scum, which is bad news to a Rangers board without a pot to piss in.

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ā 

Ā 

zelalem?

god help us

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

He has made those bad decisions all season, but now we are nowĀ going into a phase where as you say second best in Scottish football isn't acceptable. To a certain extent there has been constraints placed on him this season, but as you say that won't/can't count next season, just ask Brendon Rodgers. And speaking of him, he must have been given some sort of attractive signing pot to manage the scum, which is bad news to a Rangers board without a pot to piss in.

MW wasĀ Ā on a learning curve . That stopped today. It was a harsh lesson, but a good one. That stops today.Ā Now there is no room for error.Ā 

Don't like it? Welcome to Rangers.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Miller and Zalelam were our best players today. A 36 year old and a loanee.Ā Ā Says it all.

Zelalem was like a man short in midfieldĀ 

The lion in the wizard of oz

We got better when he went off

Hopefully he won't be backĀ 

1 minute ago, Carsons Dog said:

Lot of shite!! Did you actually watch the game?

58 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

We got better? We lost the game ya halfwit. He was the only midfielder in blue who looked sharp and could actually pass the fuckin ball. . What game were you watching? This substitution was the turning point in the game andĀ Shiels was woeful as his replacement.

Ā 

Ā 

If there was ever a time to unite, it was today. Instead, we let the spoon burners not just rub our noses in it, we let them have a free go at our players. in our city. Now they are heading back along the M8 laughing at us. Fuck the PC shit, they should be in the fucking royal begging for help!

i honestly feel like giving up after that, i'm just sad and wont feel the same tomorrow. but that disgusted me today.Ā 

it's football and that happened?

i feel the whole country is against us, and i dont see it changing. media and scottish football controlled by lawwell, media hating us and producing any old crap to make us out to be something we're not while making everyone else look so much better.

i'm incredibly depressed.

I simply can't fathom why Rangers fans And Protestants in Scotland have no leadership, no voice, no power, no political muscle, no control, no respect Ā and no hope?

Why? Why do you all moan about it and yet do nothing? Why do you allow yourselves to be treated the way you are and constantly left feeling as you do?

At least in Northern Ireland we have politicians, groups and organisations that fight our corner and would never accept such treatment. The people stand up for themselves and demand parity and respect.Ā 

Time to wake the fuck up, mobilise and take action.

3 minutes ago, 7troop said:

I simply can't fathom why Rangers fans And Protestants in Scotland have no leadership, no voice, no power, no political muscle, no control, no respect Ā and no hope?

Why? Why do you all moan about it and yet do nothing? Why do you allow yourselves to be treated the way you are and constantly left feeling as you do?

At least in Northern Ireland we have politicians, groups and organisations that fight our corner and would never accept such treatment. The people stand up for themselves and demand parity and respect.Ā 

Time to wake the fuck up, mobilise and take action.

All grown too soft I'm afraid and too many appeasers amongst us. Then there's the politicians. You couldn't find one with a spine that was supportive of our cause. The taigs here seem to be the only ones who demonstrate and manipulate the political system to fuck, along with every other institution. IMO theĀ Rangers fan base changed during the Murray years and the prawn sandwich liberal leftie brigade took hold when the ordinary fan was priced out of the market.Ā 

Not a SOS acolyte but this from FB is not at all bad:

Our final game in each of the last two seasons has seen me as a Rangers fan witness pitch invasions, opposition fans head to the Rangers end and at both games our players have been assaulted (remember McCulloch and flag).

Twelve months after the scenes at Fir Park we still await a proper sentence to be handed to Motherwell FC.

Reports that our players needed medical attention after today's match are worrying and disgusting in equal measure.

Petrie, the Hibs chairmans, comments that their fans were merely over excited are as misguided as I've ever seen and even this most ardent hater of our club must see the error of his judgement in the cold light of day. I won't hold my breath.

I exited the ground, joined my bus and only returned to our pub to use the lavatory before driving for 45 mins out of Glasgow to get away from events.

I felt it I had went to our city centre, as per previously planned, and reacted in an "over excited" way to any Hibs fans I encountered I would have been reported on social media as a "bigoted sectarian thug" as is often the case when Rangers fans are discussed by our distractors online and even in some main stream media outlets.

I have already witnessed reports state Hibs fans entered the field of play to "celebrate" yet the small amount of rangers fans that dine similar being described as "attacking" our opponents fans.

I must be honest in saying that if I was in the main stand and witnessed our players being attacked I feel I may have went in the pitch and helped the Rangers security staff protect our players. No doubt should that have happened I would have been pictured and described in very different way to the "celebrating" Hibs fans.

I was surprised by the speed of our clubs reaction but welcome it as we need to be strong both in the boardroom and the terraces to combat the level of unfairness we receive as a club and fan base.

I'm sure our club and fans will make in roads in righting these wrongs as early as next week and I only dream the football authorities are has quick in their reactions.

We lost a cup final today and I've seen a few these on my time following Rangers, however today's events have left me more bitter than the defeat itself.

We are the people and we must stand as one to combat this.

LikeShow more reactions

CommentShare