Binnie Charged

A man has admitted running towards Rangers goalkeeper Wes Foderingham and gesticulating in an offensive manner after the Scottish Cup Final.

Greg Binnie admitted a charge under the Offensive Behaviour Act following disorder after Saturday's game at Hampden, which Hibs won 3-2.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court, sentence on Binnie was deferred until June for a background report.

The Crown has requested a football banning order also be considered.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Defer defer defer defer. Recurring theme that. 

Everything involving one of them from the 'Provo Princess' too the cellic woman's player who wrote about orange bastards is deferred. 

No surprises here. 

The judge 'recommends' a banning order. You can almost guarantee if he was wearing blue and up for singing TBB he would be in jail the now. Pathetic

9 minutes ago, TopCat said:

First of many - we can only hope.:541:

Hope they throw the book at him.

SFA Cretin 1: So we're throwing the book at him?

SFA Cretin 2: Aye.

SFA Cretin 1: This one 

Lost-in-Literature-8-Big-Books-for-2015-

or this one?

microminiature_book_tiny.jpg

SFA Cretin 2: Best go with the second one.........don't want to be over-exuberant 

All those involved with attacking our players should be given jail sentences and banned from football grounds for life.

This isn't even being judgemental just because of who they are, if any of our fans attacked players of another club I would want the same level of punishment to those fans.

This lawyer from Milwaukee is now in spin mode and whimpering like a wee poof

Gilgannon, who specializes in immigration law, played soccer for Cardinal Stritch University before earning his law degree in 2007 from Duquesne University. He said he was surprised and disappointed that his soccer weekend would be a news story, in Scotland or Wisconsin.

"I feel a little kicked while I’m down," he said, after landing at O'Hare airport on Tuesday, and felt coverage was unfair and disproportionate to coverage of lawyers who commit felonies.

Here is a link http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/380568041.html

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The other fucker has been charged and has made no plea

Bail granted and to return for trial

If he's made no plea I think that means he appeared on petition and is on an indictment which carries a more severe punishment (hopefully).

As for Binnie's background report - a social worker will likely recommend he pays a fine or undertakes unpaid work. The Sheriff can choose to go with that recommendation or, depending how much evidence the PF has regarding the severity of the offense, jail the wee rat.

4 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

If he's made no plea I think that means he appeared on petition and is on an indictment which carries a more severe punishment (hopefully).

As for Binnie's background report - a social worker will likely recommend he pays a fine or undertakes unpaid work. The Sheriff can choose to go with that recommendation or, depending how much evidence the PF has regarding the severity of the offense, jail the wee rat.

Jail the wee rat is the proper action.A stand has to be taken and a message sent out.

Should have been done after the Motherwell fiasco but the system let us down badly.

Hopefully should have word on the little shitebag being sent packing from his job.

Unlike last year if justice is seen to be done then I can't see our club staying silent this time.

Nor hopefully the Players Union.

3 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Jail the wee rat is the proper action.A stand has to be taken and a message sent out.

Should have been done after the Motherwell fiasco but the system let us down badly.

Hopefully should have word on the little shitebag being sent packing from his job.

Unlike last year if justice is seen to be done then I can't see our club staying silent this time.

Nor hopefully the Players Union.

It's apparently Pryde who has appeared and made no plea. He's in trouble for sure.

So, these wee feckers will be at Glasgow Sherriff court in June? That's good, I have nothing better to do that month and take an interest in these wee fan.nies.

Wonder how brave they will be on their own?