Hardie away to St mirren on loan

RFC55

Everyone who's crying about this doesn't see him every day in training, the manager does and that's all that matters.

If he's not going to play and he feels he's can gain something from being sent on loan then that's why he's been sent to St Mirren.

Good luck to him and hopefully he comes back a better player and capable of forcing his way into the side (tu)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic move for the lad. With Waghorn, Miller and Dodoo ahead of him and the fact that we only play with one striker, it was unlikely he was going to feature much this season.

Raith was a great experience for him, 6 goals in 10 league games.

With Shankland, Walsh and Gallagher along side him, he should do well. As previously mentioned, hopefully keep both Hivs and Dundee Hivs down.

Just now, JRodgA2k8 said:

Everyone who's crying about this doesn't see him every day in training, the manager does and that's all that matters.

If he's not going to play and he feels he's can gain something from being sent on loan then that's why he's been sent to St Mirren.

Good luck to him and hopefully he comes back a better player and capable of forcing his way into the side (tu)

Just apply that logic to everything then and just shut the place down ...

Don't agree with Waghorn playing outwide with Miller through the middle this week? - you don't see him in training, the manager does

I'd like to see Dodoo start tonight - you don't see him in training the manager does

Dissapointed we never signed that guy on trial - you don't see him in training, the manager does

I hate 1 upfront - you don't see them in training, the manager does etc

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just apply that logic to everything then and just shut the place down ...

Don't agree with Waghorn playing outwide with Miller through the middle this week? - you don't see him in training, the manager does

I'd like to see Dodoo start tonight - you don't see him in training the manager does

Dissapointed we never signed that guy on trial - you don't see him in training, the manager does

I hate 1 upfront - you don't see them in training, the manager does etc

You know what I'm saying though...particularly with our youth players the reactions on here are over the top at times. How many have actually went on to bigger and better things? Not many at all! 

You also need to have the mentality to play week in week out under big pressure and some can't just do that.

There's a difference between being disappointed because you thought x y or z and the crazy reactions some have.

I'm quite happy with this loan, if it goes through.  Needs to be playing in a competitive league for development and we can't give him that just now.  Still think he looks like he needs to put some weight on / bulk up a bit and happy he's out to team up with Walsh. Easier for us to keep tabs on their progress as well than sending down south. 

I've noticed that we've not got any loans is yet! Have we?

Good luck to Hardie, I was hoping he'd do well for us. Looked not too bad at RR last year. 6 goals from 10-11 games or something like that.

50 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would Hardie start regularly at Falkirk, Hamilton, ST Johnstone or Dundee United? I don't see it which would be a waste of a loan. He needs to be playing games.

will be up against John Sutton, Calum Gallacher, Davie Clarkson and Lawrence Shankland for a starting spot at St Mirren so might not play as much as expected there either