Scotland squad announced

RFCRobertson

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Well Barry McKay does, and so does Lee Wallace - and so do the many Scottish international players we've had from Greig, to McCoist, and many other greats. 

Add to that, Rangers had the highest % portion of fans at Scotland games in a few recent surveys. So Scottish Bears who follow their country are wankers?

And clearly people want to talk about the squad, and the omission or inclusion of players. Look at the thread. 

But, aye, nobody gives a fuck. 

So are all the rangers fans that follow Scotland booing rangers players and God save the queen midweek and then on Saturday singing it and cheering them on ? I've been to lots of games the full Rangers end singing songs about Scotland and the tartan army . It 2016 not the fuckin 80s prob %90 of Rangers support would not go and watch Scotland for free now a  days so don't talk shit 

34 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

So are all the rangers fans that follow Scotland booing rangers players and God save the queen midweek and then on Saturday singing it and cheering them on ? I've been to lots of games the full Rangers end singing songs about Scotland and the tartan army . It 2016 not the fuckin 80s prob %90 of Rangers support would not go and watch Scotland for free now a  days so don't talk shit 

Just because you can't wrap your head round being British and Scottish, doesn't mean everyone else can't. 

Are you saying it's ok for rangers fans to boo Rangers players at international games ? Or does that not happen because Scotland fans are all Rangers fans in your eyes .. Take you head out your arse .. You better not tell Hamish mchusband the head of the tartan army the supports full of gers fans he'll have failed in job to clear us out .. Anyway you keep  spending your cash on the tartan fannys and I'll spend mine on following the teddy bears 

Just now, burnbank bear said:

Are you saying it's ok for rangers fans to boo Rangers players at international games ? Or does that not happen because Scotland fans are all Rangers fans in your eyes .. Take you head out your arse .. You better not tell Hamish mchusband the head of the tartan army the supports full of gers fans he'll have failed in job to clear us out .. Anyway you keep  spending your cash on the tartan fannys and I'll spend mine on following the teddy bears 

In no way did I say any of that. Just childish pish from you, because you're too thick to put up a decent argument. 

The SFA, SPL or SNP won't stop me (or many others) wanting our country to do well. 

Keep talking shite though, you're good at it (tu) 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In no way did I say any of that. Just childish pish from you, because you're too thick to put up a decent argument. 

The SFA, SPL or SNP won't stop me (or many others) wanting our country to do well. 

Keep talking shite though, you're good at it (tu) 

Shit answer !! Get back to your uni work a Jacobite prick .. Fuck Scotland 

5 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Shit answer !! Get back to your uni work a Jacobite prick .. Fuck Scotland 

:lol: I am 30 years old you fucking halfwit.

And I've been a season ticket holder at Ibrox for more than 10 years, and I've never been to a Scotland game, and I voted No, and I normally vote conservative - but nae bother, I'm a Jacobite prick :lol: 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: I am 30 years old you fucking halfwit.

And I've been a season ticket holder at Ibrox for more than 10 years, and I've never been to a Scotland game, and I voted No, and I normally vote conservative - but nae bother, I'm a Jacobite prick :lol: 

Good stuff ! Start talking about Rangers then and not Scotland as this is a Rangers forum and topic should have been moved in first place 

2 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Good stuff ! Start talking about Rangers then and not Scotland as this is a Rangers forum and topic should have been moved in first place 

I'll talk about whatever I want thanks.

And Barrie McKay (a Rangers player) is in the squad - and should be congratulated. 

18 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

If any of our non Scottish players had been called up for an international squad there would have been a topic on it here and I doubt anybody would be saying its in the wrong place and should be moved.

Personally speaking I only have a passing interest in the national team and I certainly wouldn't consider myself a supporter because I can't really relate to the Tartan Army at all and I would never attend a game but any Rangers player receiving an international call up is Rangers related and belongs in here.

2 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Mate some people don't see the irony of loving Britain but hating Scotland 

Hating or disliking scottish football does not equate to hating Scotland.  I happily support Scotland and Scottish competitors in every sport but like many I am apathetic towards the football team, not a difficult concept.  Yes I supported Team GB and happily so.(tu)

18 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

Mate some people don't see the irony of loving Britain but hating Scotland 

Don't think that's a fair comment tbh.I love Britain and I love Scotland.I just don't like certain aspects of it such as the agenda of the SNP, the completely amateurish running of the game here and the boring style of the national side.Actually not really interested in internationals at all now as most games tend to be a great let down.

If fans want to support the national side then they should be able to do so without any snide comments.I am not interested in doing so but this certainly does not mean we all hate our country.

Lee Wallace has been called up following Tierney being dropped.

Don't want him or Barrie to go following the SFA "action" over the SC final, especially since Wallace was on the end of swings. and two celtic players being rested apparently a week before the old firm yet our captain and upcoming talent have to go?  

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Lee Wallace has been called up following Tierney being dropped.

Don't want him or Barrie to go following the SFA "action" over the SC final, especially since Wallace was on the end of swings. and two celtic players being rested apparently a week before the old firm yet our captain and upcoming talent have to go?  

Why is Tierney not going? Who's the other tim getting left out?

I would rather he didny go either tbh. Him and Barrie have had poor starts to the season. 

Just now, rfc_watp said:

Why is Tierney not going? Who's the other tim getting left out?

I would rather he didny go either tbh. Him and Barrie have had poor starts to the season. 

Not fit apparently, ankle injury. Can bet top dollar he'll be fit for the old firm though, him and Griffiths who is apparently carrying a hamstring injury

Guest Lloyd72

Tierney is the most overrated player in scottish football right now, losing him for the OF is not as big a deal as people would have you believe however Griffiths possibly being out is big.

On 22/08/2016 at 0:21 PM, RFCRobertson said:

Scotland squad has been announced for the world cup qualifier against Malta. 

and congratulations to the following Rangers FC players for making the cut:

• Barrie McKay
  • Lee Wallace

you can see the list on the here, if you're interested 

UPDATE: Lee Wallace has been drafted into the squad, in addition to this two Celtic players have been dropped. (Tierney and Griffiths)

Is this rhabid bastards attempt at sabotaging our game against the scum? He rests two of ra scum who are playing well, but picks two of ours who are playing crap? Is he hoping for them to be injured? 

I know players look to play for their country but that ginger minged scum bastard has treated ours like shite and I hope both pull out.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Please tell me you ain't being serious and actually believe either are injured?

No I don't that's why I said possibly, I'm trying to be optimistic and hopeful.

Either way if they play or not we'll beat them.