Hangover cures?

1ClubMan72

I don't have any magical hangover cures and don't know if there is such a thing.

However it must be possible there is a method of recovering from a defeat like yesterday.

My football emotions this season have taken a battering, like they've been placed inside that helicopter crash simulation device G-force acceleration, spun around then plunged into ice cold water while totally disorientated.

Is prevention better than cure?

After mid week games against a lower opposition we all get our hopes up, only  for them to be dashed again, when we meet a half decent team.

Same will happen next week If we win at Ibrox v Thistle, everything will seem Rosie again, but the Jags are bottom of the league.

Therefore should I, We, keep things in check, lower expectation until we are really back to our best?

Alternatively is there another way of overcoming the feelings of pure dis-spare in post match defeat?

Do I take the game to seriously, should I use controlled follow the way Mr David King seems to do?

I know there are thousands of people now on anti depressants, do they work and what are the side effects like?

Why do I put myself through the emotional manger?

1 hour ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

I don't have any magical hangover cures and don't know if there is such a thing.

However it must be possible there is a method of recovering from a defeat like yesterday.

My football emotions this season have taken a battering, like they've been placed inside that helicopter crash simulation device G-force acceleration, spun around then plunged into ice cold water while totally disorientated.

After mid week games against a lower opposition we all get our hopes up, only  for them to be dashed again, when we meet a half decent team.

Same will happen next week If we win at Ibrox v Thistle, everything will seem Rosie again, but the Jags are bottom of the league.

Therefore should I, We, keep things in check, lower expectation until we are really back to our best?

Alternatively is there another way of overcoming the feelings of pure dis-spare in post match defeat?

Do I take the game to seriously, should I use controlled follow the way Mr David King seems to do?

I know there are thousands of people now on anti depressants, do they work and what are the side effects like?

You'd get a gig as a journalist on bleacher report with that fucking pish.

2 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Even Sutton can come out with more sense than that. Hope you was pre hangover stage written it. 

10 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Good chance yer gonna get posters on here ,prescribed antidepressants wi that nonsense  

11 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I hope when you wake up and read that post back again you are so ashamed that you never post again, ever.

Thanks for your help and understanding on my feelings

18 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Gay as Fuck.