Official get behind the manager and squad thread

Sick of reading all the pish spouted and threads started discussing Warburton successor when the man is still in the job, writing players off after playing 3/4 games.  Shouts for Wallace to relinquish the armband and fans supporting Barton over the manager! ... Surely this is not the Rangers way.

By all means have an opinion, but ffs some people need to get a grip...I will never boo a player or manager wearing our colours, we need to stick toget her and support the boys, not create hysteria shouting for the manager to go and players to be released 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe if the players and manager showed this passion we wouldn't be 7th.

As I said a re-building process, yeah the manager has made mistakes...But is demonstrating he recognises this and has been picking the correct team the last 2 games.  No need to light the fuse just yet

Yes it's fucking shite - 7th is fucking disgraceful. MW needs to have a look at himself, his tactics, some of his signings and his team selection. The players haven't been great either and they need to look at themselves and their performance levels as well.

But mon to fuck people, we aren't in the same position before we were booted down into the 3rd division. 

What use is sacking him now? There is nothing constructive about it at all! Who would take over and hit the ground running realistically? We can't attract someone like Pep Guardiola for fuck sake, the level we are at we are going to attract manager's that make mistakes - fuck me we are all human.

Let's get behind the team, let's get behind the manager, berating and slagging our own is what the fucking tims do, that is not a trait of a Rangers man.

No surrender.

5 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

As I said a re-building process, yeah the manager has made mistakes...But is demonstrating he recognises this and has been picking the correct team the last 2 games.  No need to light the fuse just yet

Agree with better team selections. Now just baffling substitutions and stupid tactics such a not having players supply a target man.

And I say this as someone who still rates and believes in him.

As for the players, with so many off form and showing no signs of (re)gaining it, well I'm less convinced that a good few of them will make it.

This season was a car crash waiting to happen, this expectation that we should win the league this season was always shading to the unrealistic side, the calls that we are Rangers and we don't do 2nd place are nonsense from where we have came from.

If we take our win against the tims at hampden then on paper we had bridged the gap by some and the rest, unfortunately for us it saw the end of Ronny the rocket and a good few players who were found wanting.

While I don't want to praise the scum they have added well to their squad in the sense they have goals thru the team now, yes they will conceede but much like us last season we weren't to concerned as we were scoring plenty.

The goals have dried up for us and that is a worry, the league was always going to be a tough ask this season so instead of everyone calling for the removal of management and players can we not get behind the team and give them our backing, by all means if things don't improve by the end of the season then yes it might be time for a change but until then the team and management get my backing.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wee petals with their knickers in a twist thread. 

We are 7th in a piss poor league with a manager who refuses to change anything on the way the team plays or his tactics which the rest of league worked out months ago. 

Or people that actually support their team, shocking concept round here I know. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

3 points of second. Judge them after a season. We're not a diddy club that changes manager every 6 months. 

I don't want rid of him.

And we are 4 off bottom.

I judged from league game 1 this season and there's a distinct lack of progress. 

You can wait til the end of the season but I view right now in 7th as not fucking acceptable. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

:lol: what a load of pish. 

So to support your team we are supposed to just sit there and accept the shit we are watching. 

Ibrox is full every week the away support is packed we are backing the team to the hilt. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: what a load of pish. 

So to support your team we are supposed to just sit there and accept the shit we are watching. 

Ibrox is full every week the away support is packed we are backing the team to the hilt. 

He's an uberfan. Staunch as fuck ye know.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The folk that supported mccoist backed him and their team.

Others knew he was rank and wanted better for their club.

Just to happy clap and suppress negativity isn't always right, especially when criticism is valid.

We're 7th with a minus goal difference. It's valid.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wee petals with their knickers in a twist thread. 

We are 7th in a piss poor league with a manager who refuses to change anything on the way the team plays or his tactics which the rest of league worked out months ago. 

Exactly ..When we are all gutted after playing so badly ,the last thing we need is someone patronising us 

Be positive all you want but don't have a go at fellow bears that see it different .

If there is one line that makes me weep on a message site is "get behind the players" 

Is there a real bear on here that doesn't get behind the team live .