Official get behind the manager and squad thread

I think fans should be allowed to boo if they're not satisfied.

Fans pay into the club week in week out. They were here before players and managers and they'll be here a long time after. Sometimes booing is the only way to get your point across so I support it on occasion

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, AlBear. said:

If posting comments on an internet forum is high on your daily list of priorities then you really need to re-evaluate your life.

It is.

First thing I check in the morning to see what's going on and what the Rangers chat is. I'd bet it's the same for plenty on here.

Actually surprises me that it's not for some, like you apparently. 

Given BP post above its something I'll not be getting into a debate or argument about today though.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It is.

First thing I check in the morning to see what's going on and what the Rangers chat is. I'd bet it's the same for plenty on here.

Actually surprises me that it's not for some, like you apparently. 

Given BP post above its something I'll not be getting into a debate or argument about today though.

I generally do that, except after anything other than a victory, the site is best left to those af a hysterical disposition.

If Warbs would realize his mistakes and learn from them we might head in the right direction and he would get the doubters back on side.

Unfortunately for him he keeps doing the same thing over and over again and the results are getting worse not better.

I've heard those who say give him more time but can we wait till the nonce are 30 points clear and we don't qualify for Europe and lose millions?  We've let them get the chance to hoover up another £20m from CL football next season already.

5 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

If Warbs would realize his mistakes and learn from them we might head in the right direction and he would get the doubters back on side.

Unfortunately for him he keeps doing the same thing over and over again and the results are getting worse not better.

I've heard those who say give him more time but can we wait till the nonce are 30 points clear and we don't qualify for Europe and lose millions?  We've let them get the chance to hoover up another £20m from CL football next season already.

If we don't get a Europe spot, we hit a financial wall! Unless this board find additional investment, we remain in austerity.

Add to that if we fail to qualify, then MW has to walk, if he lasts that long, so we need funds for a new manager and no doubt new players, which will mean trade offs and again dealing in the bargain basement.

Our board is our longer term problem, not the team, who are in effect about as good as you pay for. If they are not the desired article nor quality, then we can't blame them. The manager brought them in and picks them (apart from MOH!). At the end of the day, quality will and does count and we are far off from being there.

Our systemic problem is staring us in the face.

Am even more pissed off from Sunday than I was the 5-1 game a few weeks back .  Will probably be in a cunt of a mood all week . This team needs to find form now and they better give us a performance on Saturday . Managers still has my backing but the longer he continues to make the same mistakes the more thin my patience grows 

and BP9 , i might not get on so well with your views etc but genuinely sorry to hear about your old dear 

It's a bit funny.I would have thought the title of the post was pretty self explanatory but not for some.If you want to moan and slag/criticise the team and manager well you could start your own thread or join in the several others all doing the same thing.You could quite easily of passed on by but no some can't help themselves.It's all about opinions right enough but how many times and on how many threads do some think they have to share theirs especially on a thread that they obviously don't agree with.If you don't like the thread simply ignore it not difficult.