Many thanks to Vanguard Bears

K.A.I

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, jintybear said:

@K.A.I

I'm still sickened by the clubs actions by this. One minute saying the fans were correct in their actions then banning them AFTER season ticket money had been collected. Fkn sickening.

Thats something that still annoys me , it was a stinking decision by the club , i could probably understand them suspending the ticket or even cancelling it (even if i didnt agree) but not returning the money stinks 

3 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

This is what sets us apart from the supportersof inferior clubs,well done VB,defending our traditions indeed 

This is what sets the VB's apart from other Rangers fans groups. I know who I would rather have in the trenches with me.

On 22/10/2016 at 0:05 PM, K.A.I said:

They were true to their word and awarded me a substantial enough sum to cover my lawyer fees for Hampden.

I'm especially grateful as I'm not working just now and the money has came in handy at the right time.

From their fund raising finishing to their email to me from my lawyer confirming what I paid in fees to her the money was in my bank account the very next morning.

I am touched that we have one group out there that actually looks out for the fans - unlike Club1872 or any other shambolic handwringing entity that toes club lines and fobs you off.

This is what being a Rangers supporter really is about to me and won't be forgotten.

Well done the Vanguard Bears     :ulster::7326::uk:

On 22/10/2016 at 5:28 PM, K.A.I said:

You've answered your own question and what does it matter anyway? are trying to imply I got legal aid but was in cahoots with a solicitor and managed to wrangle money out of the fund or something? :lol:

Some night we got out on the tiles wae the money mate eh :D

Fuckin ridiculous thing to even hint towards in this thread, especially with you being a known and respected poster.

Top of the shop by the VBs mate, restores a bit of faith in the world for me (tu)