Not one of our outfield squad are good enough

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We'll be in a fight for 4th place, no doubt, Hertz or the Sheep would have given them a better game.

Yours wont be a popular opinion but sadly it's spot on. You'll still get cringey fuckers on here saying we can still win the league...

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Well that's nonsense lol. 

We lost by 1 goal to a team who took 5 off us 6 weeks ago.

Halliday Holt Hodson and Clint Hill were immense today. The attack is becoming a major probelm

They thumped the bar, had a decent goal chopped off, pummelled us for 90mins 

Not one of our squad would get into theirs, not one single player, that tells it all

Slag us off all you want but lets put it in to context here.  Gordon is shite, Lustig is shite, two CH's are shite...Tierney (overrated), Bitton is shite, Brown is a thug, Rogic is a carthorse, Forrest is shite...two main threats for them are Sinclair and Dumb-bellend. We offer nothing up front, nothing. 

I thought Hodson, Hill, Kiernan and Tavernier all got pass marks today. Holt should've buried his chance and Windass didn't look fit.   Who'd have thought our right side would've been stronger than our left 12months ago. 

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Slag us off all you want but lets put it in to context here.  Gordon is shite, Lustig is shite, two CH's are shite...Tierney (overrated), Bitton is shite, Brown is a thug, Rogic is a carthorse, Forrest is shite...two main threats for them are Sinclair and Dumb-bellend. We offer nothing up front, nothing. 

I thought Hodson, Hill, Kiernan and Tavernier all got pass marks today. Holt should've buried his chance and Windass didn't look fit.   Who'd have thought our right side would've been stronger than our left 12months ago. 

all they tarriers are shite, but they simply strolled through an ld firm game, fucking craig gordons strip didnt need cleaned after today, he was bored shitless

Probably not far wrong.

Tav being the exception IMO. The team doesn't have winners, it doesn't have much quality.

Forwards can barely score, midfield is so weak and offer little at either side of the pitch. Defence is generally poor although not the worst performance today which was due to us playing more defensive overall.

31 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We'll be in a fight for 4th place, no doubt, Hertz or the Sheep would have given them a better game.

Nah, Celtic are a better team than us at this point but we are more than a match for anyone else in this league. 

With us having home games versus Aberdeen, Hearts and Celtic to come before the winter break I expect us to close the gap for second place and kick on in the second half of the season. 

This is absolute bullshit. Stick Smith in as manager, and Kiernan aside, he'd have us competitive again. I'm even starting to think Eck would do a job. There's a surprising amount of talent in our squad that is now being downplayed. Warburton is the weak link, not the players, and thankfully he'll be gone before we replace the whole squad. 

4 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

This is absolute bullshit. Stick Smith in as manager, and Kiernan aside, he'd have us competitive again. I'm even starting to think Eck would do a job. There's a surprising amount of talent in our squad that is now being downplayed. Warburton is the weak link, not the players, and thankfully he'll be gone before we replace the whole squad. 

Don't talk fucking nonsense. 

Warburton knows more about the game than you. 

3 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Is it the players or the management though?

got to be the players, look at the amount of misplaced passes today, the amount of times we didnt have space, the tarriers i hate with a passion but today they passed and moved us off the park for 90mins, every pass they played was to a body in 10 yards of space, only time we had space was when it went back to gilks

10 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Don't talk fucking nonsense. 

Warburton knows more about the game than you. 

I'm sure he does, yet I could see the obvious failings of his side since day one. I could see when we played Hibs in our first game last year that if he didn't sort that fucking defence out (Kiernan in particular) over the summer, then he's going to be a monumental failure.

Doesn't matter how much he knows, if his knowledge doesn't win us games/titles/cups, then he will be rightly fucked off out the door. 

5 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We subbed one of our better players, Kenny  Miller, even though there were others a lot worse than him.

Kenny Miller was fuckin pish and spent more time fannying about in our half than actually staying upfront and giving us an outball. Its time he was dropped and dodoo or garner given a proper run in the team.

20 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Probably not far wrong.

Tav being the exception IMO. The team doesn't have winners, it doesn't have much quality.

Forwards can barely score, midfield is so weak and offer little at either side of the pitch. Defence is generally poor although not the worst performance today which was due to us playing more defensive overall.

Looks like we now have the much vaunted plan B - damage limitation and offer no threat going forward.

Or we can stick with plan A - gung ho at the back, pass the ball to death and offer no threat going forward.