All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They should be sacking Farke as soon as the whistle goes, fucking hell
  3. Leicester going up. We always stay at Pullman King Power Hotel in Bangkok. We'll probably be there for their first game back in August, bound to be a party in the hotel. I seen the statue last month, the Monument to the guy in a private part of the hotel. They let me take a couple of pics, but not get close. You maybe can't see it in the pics, but it is a good likeness to him.
  4. 3 points is alI I want ..... 3 fucking points in the bag Rangers ....... Hello !!! Just get it done Lads. 🇬🇧
  5. City’s kit this season far nicer than next season’s shocker.
  6. Finally getting a bit baw deep in last of us 2, I like it but struggling to continue as its kinda boring, its like taking part in a movie not playing a game
  7. Was in an email they sent to me telling me that Premium would reply in a couple of weeks
  8. Sorry mate, I'm out in Partick, not seen the snooker so was only kidding, in a good way Is she really there mate?
  9. A fuckin spat ma beer out man 😂😂
  10. That's two folk! Wait to a tell her, she's 62, she'll be buzzing 😂😂
  11. Cheers mate, As far as I could see it never mentioned anything about who it was through, Thought it was odd, Used them the last few seasons never had a a problem, Usually here back within a couple of days.
  12. He felt threatened. Fucking heard it. No matter what that fucking link says earlier. Cunt should have been banned longer. sine die
  13. Should have known, he was certainly due an injury. Fit for nearly two months as well...
  14. The fat cunt should’ve been banned like the rest of them for match fixing. Fucking shocking he never got the same treatment as the likes of Stephen Lee.
  15. Naw I was being literal 😂 my mum's in Sheffield with her mates for the snooker. Clocked on the telly pml 😂
  16. His Mrs has always been a fucking weapon aswell. If the rabid cunt had just been professional and not went to the paedodome when he won the championship (about Everytime) I could have stomached him. The thing that must gut him though is, Ronnie was always better, and is always gonna be better than him.
  17. Today
  18. Should get a pair of trousers that fit him.
  19. I’d swap them from day to day in the hope one of them actually does something constructive.
  1. Load more activity