All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jamie Mulgrew must be some age, was over for his testimonial 8 years ago
  3. Hearts shouldve been 1-0 in the first minute then the fenians go up the park and score from their first effort, cunts.
  4. Has Chris Shields been playing at the back for a bit or is he just filling in there today? I've not watched much this season. Really decent player at this level.
  5. Sterling a right back, he's looked good in midfield, he's 24 now, so no longer a kid. It's time for him to be given the chance to make the RB slot his. He's quick, athletic and a better passer of the ball than Tav. What remains to be seen is how effective he can be attacking from the RB position. I think him and Sima on the right side could be a good combination.
  6. He’s banned for the season from his supporters club, so probably not He’s managed to get a ticket for next weekend though thankfully
  7. Weird club - always seem to be getting taken over by billionaires promising the earth then fucking up. Think the club owns quite a bit of land in Birmingham........
  8. Problem is we need players in every position so clement has got to decide where he wants to spend his budget. We also need quality and that doesn’t come cheap. Personally a can see half dozen players in positions other than right back needed first. 2 centre half’s, a good quality centre mid, 2 wingers and a number 9 would come before filling the right back position unless we were to put Sterling in there.
  9. Tbf this atmosphere today is nothing like what they usually are in the league so he would appear to be right if you never usually watch
  10. Got them down for a score draw today I live in hope
  11. Flicked BBC 2 Northern Ireland on in time for the goal.
  12. Wish FalkirkNS was still about. We'd have a post arguing with you that you're wrong and these games are basically a re-run of Belfast in the 1970s.
  13. Another factor could have been our medical staff taking a more protective/cautious approach than other clubs.
  14. From what I hear the training pitches will be getting relaid pre season.
  15. Birmingham City paying the price of thinking they needed a celebrity manager when they were 6th in the League. Fantastic. I hope Eustace sends them a congratulatory telegram
  16. Last summer, has been out injured all season.
  1. Load more activity