Nick Griffin sticking up for the bears !

mrgings

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck up mrgings. He's not going to help us, highlighting our plight to a bunch of racists is the last thing we need. We don't need that connection at all, a lot of people already see us in that light and this doesn't help.

That beady eyed racist toad can get tae fuck.

You are an embaressment

We need all the help we can get at the minute and you are reduced to bullying me !!!

If you think the support of Nick Griffen is in any way a good thing then you completely deserve to be bullied.

For your own sake, I hope you are a wind-up merchant. The other option is unthinkable

Sorry mate but if you want to be a white nationalist then Nick Griffin isn't who you should support.

Fuck being a white nationalist, lifes too short to be hating people for such petty things as colour.

Sorry , i thought i was highlighting some much needed help in the media of the bullying of our club

As you would have read elsewhere i am new to these Internet messageboards and i thought topics like this were ok

we need more people like him highlighting the treatment of Rangers !!!!!!!

No. We need decent people highlighting the treatment of Rangers. With friends like him, we get the Anti Nazi League joining with everyone else who wants to kill us. Support for the BNP in Scotland is pretty negligible.

Is there no level to which you dirty F$n!an bastards wont sink ? to the OP go and post on your own site, people like you posting shite like this is just exactly what is wrong with Scotland, you could never beat Rangers record by fair means so now every dirty trick in the book is being spewed from the Taig camp, get to fuck you fuckin inbred cocktard.

Hold on hold on hold on.

Now I dont like the BNP or Griffin for that matter - but surely our opposition to his likes and his dogma at least allows its expression.

By suggesting his voice or thoughts be oppressed then we are merely as bad as him.

No. We need decent people highlighting the treatment of Rangers. With friends like him, we get the Anti Nazi League joining with everyone else who wants to kill us. Support for the BNP in Scotland is pretty negligible.

i want to delete this thread but do you see anyone (decent people) in a position of power helping us ?