Nicky Law

Dan Deacon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Law is a far better player than Holt at this stage. Holt may be become the better player but not now. Because Warburton prefers him to Law means the majority agrees. I disagree. Law and Shiels are better players than Holt.

You are wrong.

I'm torn with Law to be honest.

He's done fairly well this season, but he was brutal last year (although most were) and has made a fair few bawbag comments and gestures towards the fans.

He's done ok football wise this year, but still feel he's a bit of a wank who disappears when the going gets tough. Still, remarkable improvement when under a proper manager.

Law is a far better player than Holt at this stage. Holt may be become the better player but not now. Because Warburton prefers him to Law means the majority agrees. I disagree. Law and Shiels are better players than Holt.

I feel like those that don't appreciate Holt, don't really understand our game. His link up play, awareness and willingness to take the ball at all times is vital to us.

Found most who criticise him (or don't see his contribution) to be off the 'get it up the fucking park' variety.

Jesus Christ both players are good!

Holt has been invaluable this season and it has been noticeable when he's not been in the side but law has also played really well when he has come on.

Last season he was our best player but was guilty of hiding like the rest of the team.

This season he has shown desire to get on the ball, chased he ball and made a few excellent through balls and ran at players.

Law this season deserves a start imho.

Zelalem is a phenomenal talent and has great technique as well as first touch but he reminds me of Barry Ferguson with no stature - passes sideways of backwards, is easily muscled off the ball and can't win it back.

I would rotate with law and zelalem