Bilel Mohsni

The worst player in the history of professional football, never mind in the history of our club.

I don't normally start topics, especially not to criticise and I've had major issues over many of our players, but I felt this was necessary and I couldn't find one.

He took less than ten seconds to concede possession on Friday night. Ten fucking seconds.

Aside from the fact that we were over-run in midfield and Faure stood off their wide man, a remotely decent defender of his stature would have cleared the shorter Loy's header, not been beaten in the air and ended up eating grass.

I genuinely become nervous and concerned when he's in possession.

The term bomb scare doesn't even cut it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor player yes, but the worst ever?

A worse player than Foster?

Foster is terrible, one of our worst, but Mohsni couldn't get a beach ball off Foster in a phone box.

I've never seen a footballer, at any level, whether it's five-a-side on a Thursday night, Sunday league or professional, pass the ball directly to the feet of the opposition whilst under no pressure as often as he does.

That entire back four on Friday was arguably the worst I've ever seen us start a fixture with; Faure, Mohsni, McGregor and Smith.

Has the most unorthodox passing style, squaffs or scuffs most everything.

Had high hopes.for.the lad but he is clearly lacking in basic techniques that most kids have mastered by secondary school.

Has the most unorthodox passing style, squaffs or scuffs most everything.

/quote]

prefers to pass the ball with the outside of his foot rather than the inside

This, big time. What the fuck is that all about?

Then again, what do you expect when you bring in a player deemed not good enough by Southend?

Peralta,no question,then we can start adding some of these dummies.Simonsen,worst ever goalkeeper??

Peralta wasn't interested, that was his biggest problem. He had something about him; nothing special, but enough for Mohsni to make him look like Messi.

I'm telling you, hands down, Bilel Mohsni is the worst professional footballer on the planet.